Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need to Replinish Paypal Sale (LOTS-O-Stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll have it 2 weeks or so:paypal:
WOOT!

NICE!

And @Aryntha, I googled the model number of the second 612 as I was typing that reply, and did find it's output WL's. But they're all <2mW, however that's still good for a HeNe, plus the colors make it worth it. How much did that particular model drop you? Good luck keeping her alive!

Ohh man that 612nm... Why can't I just win the lottery already so I can buy every WL I don't have?

If the galileo is really 250mw, and it can burn something I'll take it off your hand battery and charger for 40$.

daguin

UPDATED THE HAND-HELD LASERS SECTION ON 3/30
HAND HELD LASERS NOW AT OR BELOW COST TO CLEAR THEM OUT

http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/need-replinish-paypal-sale-lots-o-stuff-71836.html

This first batch is now listed at the cost of parts plus shipping
atcost.jpg

Starting from the top:

1) Is a Kryton Groove (445nm). It uses
a a G-1 lens. It is powered by two 16340 batteries. It is putting out 1W. It is Now $185

2) This is a Coleman MAX host (445nm). It is powered by two 16340 batteries. It is putting out 1.1W. It is offered here for Now $116

3) This is an Aurora host with an aluminum heat sink (445nm). It is powered by two 16340 batteries. It is putting out 1.1W It is Now $119

4) This is a FandyFire XG-V5 (Stainless Steel) host (445nm). It has a copper heat sink. It is powered by a single 18650 battery. It is putting out 1W. It is Now $135

5) Is a Cree "Romisen" 445nm. It has a copper heat sink. It is powered by a single 14500 battery. It is focusable. It is putting out 800mW. It is offered here for Now $126

These are already BELOW cost
belowcost.jpg

6) Is a Cobalt 2000 (with the chintzy labels removed). I bought this for a review. My evaluation showed that it is a good $200 laser.
Unfortunately, AwesomeLasers charges >$600 for it :wtf:
It is doing 1.4W of 445nm light. It is powered by two 18650 batteries. It is water resistant. You can change the focus, but you must open the laser to do so. If you want to focus on the fly, then you would have to remove the front glass. It will be fine, but will no longer be water resistant. I offer it here below what it is worth. It is Now $180

7) Is a focusable 635nm laser. It is powered by a single 18650 battery. It is putting out 400mW. It is Now $157

8 ) Is a 445nm, fixed-focus, star-pointer, in a Galileo host. It uses two CR2 batteries. It is putting out 250mW. It is offered here for Now $67

Peace,
dave

Last edited:

gif

great collection on sale, so tempted for Coleman...but i must not :) already dropped $300 in march on laser parts, goggles etc

.tap..tap..tap..tap.. where the hell is that postman?:beer:

Last edited:
.tap..tap..tap..tap.. where the hell is that postman?:beer:

You're getting an awesome laser here man, I felt the same when waiting on my first gas from Dave here. Oh man the bothersome string of emails that he must've been at least a LITTLE bit annoyed at :na: Have fun with your 612 mate! :beer:

daguin

You're getting an awesome laser here man, I felt the same when waiting on my first gas from Dave here. Oh man the bothersome string of emails that he must've been at least a LITTLE bit annoyed at :na: Have fun with your 612 mate! :beer:

This 612nm is one of only five that I know of in private hands

It is one of the very rarest of finds for the wavelength collector

I am sure that there are others out there in the world

However, I do A LOT of searching and research looking for lasers like this and still only know of the five

Peace,
dave

This 612nm is one of only five that I know of in private hands

It is one of the very rarest of finds for the wavelength collector

I am sure that there are others out there in the world

However, I do A LOT of searching and research looking for lasers like this and still only know of the five

Peace,
dave

Oh wow.....I'll definitely make sure I have a 612 fund on the side for if/when another similar opportunity makes itself known. Thanks for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.