Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need people interested in 6X cylindrical pairs for the NUBM44

That is sick, I wish our laws Weren't so tough here, I've built my own handguns and pen guns before I got into lasers!

With the way things seem to be going our laws might be coming up right behind yours. I mean look what happened to Cali a few days ago. Gun owners got neutered bad and I'm only two states away holding onto my AR-15 for dear life haha.

Quick update. The lenses should be shipping out today. Will be back when more info comes in.

Thanks, Glutton. You could almost throw mine out the window and i'd get it. :)

Edit: I got my lenses in the mail this morning and they look great. Didn't even have time to get tracking on them.

Last edited:
Shipped to everyone. Local shipped yesterday international today. Will send tracking info to everyone in a few.

Thanks, Glutton. Great job on this small group buy. I can't rep you again so soon or i would.

Has every body received their lenses? It came to my attention that USPS messed up on the international tracking and none of them were tracked properly even though the extra 13 fee for registered mail was paid in order to have tracking so I just want to confirm everything still arrived okay.

Not yet buddy, yeah no tracking and not sure how far off it is!

Yep will do!

Last edited:
Just recieved the 6x lens Glutton, thanks for going out of your way for this group bye much appreciated. Thank"s.