Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Name my shop

Gabe

Putting the "illuminati" in "illumination" since 2015!

I love how this thread moved to the wiki thread instead, and this one turned into... well this...

Last edited:

Gabe

Yeah, sorry bout that amk. What about AMK's Laser Bay? Idk, I just wanted it to rhyme.

How bout "Laser Shark Supplies" :eg:

... or "Laser Sharks Distributors" (hey, just look at that acronym, nothing intentional at all;))

Pman

Lasetronics, Lazetronics, Beambusters, Radtronics, Beamtronics, laserwearhouse, Laserbeams, Laserdeals, laserrus, bigbeams, Dealtronics, Dealbeams, Fatbeams, Radbeams, Fred

Last edited:
Have you settled on a name yet? :)

If not, here are a couple other suggestions you might like:
-Amk'sLaserShop(simple and easy to remember)
-IntelligentBeams
-VisibleRadiation
-LightSpeedLasers

-Alex

ru124t

I like Full Spectrum Electronics . That is a classy name that explains itself.

sinner

honesty, originality, and innovative ways to represent your business is important regardless of the name. i like the full spectrum electronics like ru12t mentioned.

Hi wish you all the luck as for the name :: Just Wavelengths. As for your inventory drivers,wire flux,lenses,heat shrink, hosts, heat sinks,diodes the list can go on and on. But in reality the choice is yours . I'm sure the more you carry folks will have a better selection of items. And they will keep coming back for more the forum will be a great place to start.
Wishing you luck and prosperity in your endeavors..
Rich :)

I like Full Spectrum Electronics . That is a classy name that explains itself.
There already is a Full Spectrum Laser. They make cncs and other equipment. I own a FullSpectrum 5th generation laser cnc

How about A different wavelength?

Hi wish you all the luck as for the name :: Just Wavelengths. As for your inventory drivers,wire flux,lenses,heat shrink, hosts, heat sinks,diodes the list can go on and on. But in reality the choice is yours . I'm sure the more you carry folks will have a better selection of items. And they will keep coming back for more the forum will be a great place to start.
Wishing you luck and prosperity in your endeavors..
Rich :)
I cant wait! Let me know if you ever need help with a website :)