Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

my rayfoss 200mw torch can't burn a match, is that normal?

faona answered me on msn, she said that they fixed it and now its 205mw, and can burn a light black head match within 3-4 secons and a light red head match within 5-7 seconds. they will send it tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 8382

uhm, if that's what she said, I'm also smelling bad...

Ash

I believe they are up and running again.

Besides the holiday, China emails were having problems for a few days. I got this information from Kenny at Zonestealth:
Last night, I wrote: "I noticed many companies in China are not responding to customer emails. Is there a holiday on now in your country? .. or is there a problem with email services or something?"
Immediately, Kenny responded: "we have same email problem, get some return emails from our supplier in china. i believe not just about holiday, that is china government block some email server."
So, over the past week, some emails probably didn't even get through. And, in China, nobody works during a holiday. :cryyy:

HI, I bought a true 50mw green laser from DX. when i got it it was more like <10mw :undecided:. doesn't TRUE means that it 100% 50mw??? Will DX send me a new if i contact them?? PLEASE HELP!!!

HI, I bought a true 50mw green laser from DX. when i got it it was more like <10mw :undecided:. doesn't TRUE means that it 100% 50mw??? Will DX send me a new if i contact them?? PLEASE HELP!!!

please, write it in a new thread

I looked at the mail tracking they gived to me and it appears "Destination - United States of America", and I'm from Spain....

Damn, this nightmare hasn't ended yet...they sended my laser to another person...how much i will have to wait again to see faona on msn answering me?

omg

HI, I bought a true 50mw green laser from DX. when i got it it was more like <10mw . doesn't TRUE means that it 100% 50mw??? Will DX send me a new if i contact them?? PLEASE HELP!!!

because, if you do that way, both problem and answers, mine and yours, could be solved by the community sooner and better. it makes sense since this thread is not called "post here complaining about your underpowered laser"...

i hope you can understand me, thanks...

HI, I bought a true 50mw green laser from DX. when i got it it was more like <10mw . doesn't TRUE means that it 100% 50mw??? Will DX send me a new if i contact them?? PLEASE HELP!!!

this was new reply, not new thread.

because, if you do that way, both problem and answers, mine and yours, could be solved by the community sooner and better. it makes sense since this thread is not called "post here complaining about your underpowered laser"...

i hope you can understand me, thanks...

this was new reply, not new thread.

ok, thanks

maybe it's just one of those problems that mass produced things have, some are amazing but most are under-spec because their inspection may not be exactly up to spec.

vSy

Hope you get your unit soon!

Got the very same FLX laser few days ago with the very same problem..