Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Rainbow -- Post Pic's of Yours

Haven't been a post in awhile here. Here's an update: :yh:

DSC_0034%202_zpsnnkfbum3.jpg

-Alex

Reactions: GSS

Razako

Looks like you've got the orange-red spectrum covered for the most part. Now you gotta get some violets, blues and greens.

Looks like you've got the orange-red spectrum covered for the most part. Now you gotta get some violets, blues and greens.

Yep!

532 is planned next, followed by 515 then 473. Im still debating whether or not to get 450 over 447, any ideas? I'll then finish off by 405 :)

-Alex

Last edited:
Yep!

532 is planned next, followed by 515 then 473. Im still debating whether or not to get 450 over 447, any ideas? I'll then finish off by 405 :)

-Alex

With the lower power you prefer why not go 462nm? 445-447 aren't very visible in low powers. But you are a dot man I'm all about the beam. 462nm is still deep blue but you can actually see it. 450 doesn't get interesting for me until 350mW. But then again I'm a beam man.

Alex, out of curiosity why the heck do you keep selling your collections? It seems like the hobby for you is in acquiring the lasers rather than enjoying them. In the 18 months I have been here this must be the 4th time you have sold all your lasers. You would feel better just being happy with what you got. Your GLP collection was so dope! that was what, 3 collections ago? You should at least buy used.

Reactions: GSS

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Bruce, you are "The" beam man! :)
Beautiful rainbow BTW.

Last edited:
With the lower power you prefer why not go 462nm? 445-447 aren't very visible in low powers. But you are a dot man I'm all about the beam. 462nm is still deep blue but you can actually see it. 450 doesn't get interesting for me until 350mW. But then again I'm a beam man.

Alex, out of curiosity why the heck do you keep selling your collections? It seems like the hobby for you is in acquiring the lasers rather than enjoying them. In the 18 months I have been here this must be the 4th time you have sold all your lasers. You would feel better just being happy with what you got. Your GLP collection was so dope! that was what, 3 collections ago? You should at least buy used.

No clue, I know I've sold a lot but no more! I liked the GLP's but not so much their duty cycle. These Spartans & laserbtb HL's fit perfectly what I'm looking for. The host are awesome & you can keep them on for awhile before overheating the darn thing!

My main choice not to go with 462 is the smaller visible difference between it & 473. 445 & 473 has a much more visible difference and honestly, never really got hooked onto those 462 diodes :(

-Alex

Pman

Agreed. Bruce is "The" beam man. The rest of us just wanna beams:)

All this beam talk has me so happy I am beaming! Here is one with nice beams and nice dots too for any dot men out there. The only thing missing from my rainbow is Olympus Mon's very unique 561nm 20mw. Almost a one of a kind laser!

Last edited:
Hey Virtue Violator,
I will try to get a post of new photos up later today

Very nice Hap! Next time right before you take the pic, blow the air around the beams and you get more uniform beams