Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Ophir was Stolen :(

^^ I don't know who did it. I'm 1000% sure, here we don't have more Laserguys.

It was empty at my door...

He"ll go to postal office to check it.

I WANT MY OPHIR.
125334-cry.gif

Did you try to look for it in the yard near your house, under bushes or at the surroundings of your house?

Because it might got stolen, but then the thief may thought it is a useless thing (since he is not a laser hobbyist) and threw it away under some bush nearby.

Did you try to look for it in the yard near your house, under bushes or at the surroundings of your house?

Because it might got stolen, but then the thief may thought it is a useless thing (since he is not a laser hobbyist) and threw it away under some bush nearby.

You 're kidding, right?

You 're kidding, right?

I wouldnt be suspriesed. I was at the park before and I left my Broken phone on a table, (broken screen) and when i got back it was gone, I looked around everywhere and found it on the pavement a couple feet away. Good thing it didn't get run over. :)

@eytyxhs do you live on a busy road? (on a main road)

Last edited:
I don't see where the seller would be responsible in any way if it's a clear cut case of theft. There's no way a package would be accepted for shipment if it was open so there's little doubt it was shut. Plus, it should say right on the package what the shipping weight was plus the cost. I think you're basically screwed. It's not right to hold the seller to it if it was stolen in between. You have to get your stuff registered if it's valuable! That really is a damn disgusting shame though! :cryyy:

Last edited:
Seller sent me Unregistered. I always sent my items with registered mail (except some Super cheap toys)

I don't see where the seller would be responsible in any way if it's a clear cut case of theft. There's no way a package would be accepted for shipment if it was open so there's little doubt it was shut. Plus, it should say right on the package what the shipping weight was plus the cost. I think you're basically screwed. It's not right to hold the seller to it if it was stolen in between. You have to get your stuff registered if it's valuable! That really is a damn disgusting shame though! :cryyy:

I disagree...

If I buy something I send a full payment for the item.. That is
my responsibility.
The seller is then responsible to get the item into my hands.

If the seller wants to risk not putting insurance on the package
and it gets lost or damaged in transit it is the responsibility of
the seller to get it into my hands safe and sound.

When I make a payment and the sent money does not show
up in the sellers hands safe and sound.. the seller will not send
his item because it is my responsibility to get the $$$ into his
hands.

@eytyxhs
We ship nothing without shipping insurance on items over $100.00.
If you paid by PayPal... don't forget to make an Item Not Received
claim before your 45 day window.

Jerry

Last edited:
Thanks jerry,

That I'm going to do. But I'll wait some more days.

Thanks jerry,

That I'm going to do. But I'll wait some more days.

I agree with Jerry, after I send payment its the sellers responsibility to make sure my package gets to me. I really hope you get a replacement or a refund. Good Luck!