Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My experience with scopeguy20

another trade will be coming with scopeguy. hehehe im just waiting for his confirmation!! yeah!! im excited to receive some package from him again!! oh! yeah!

Wait that means im close to him too !!

we should make it a beer and pizza and lasers night !!

wait till i settle in SAcramento this year. i was offered a Job there by a reputable IT company hehehe

Well i got another package coming from glenn..

He never fails to surprise me..

trading with him is a 9999999999999% highly recommended...

:)

Glenn is the BEST & there is just NO other way to put it. 'Nuff said.............rob

Please quit saying such good things about Glenn. Just because he runs many GB's here, responds fast to questions and delivers above spec lasers doesn't make him a good seller.
Well anyway -- I love my goldenrod --- Thanks Glenn....

Mike

Last edited:
Scopeguy is one of the bst on this whole forum! Got two yellows and one blue both very high quality and better than expected.

Glenn is tops :)!!
Always getting members the best deals he can. He helped me get a couple of Aries-hosts to play with at a very reasonable-price during his LaserGlow-GB.
If I had the money for a blue of yellow laser, he would be the only one I would trust.
Barry

be carefull in dealing with Glenn he once sent me a set of earings to my wife
that are so beautifull that i could never top -she still looks at me crazy
oh and my first 6x that i accedently destroyed he sent me a replacement free and it was totally my fault -yea be carefull dealing with him

Glenn was great to me, I accidently sent him a HeNe without realizing the cord was cut off just before the plug. He was very understanding and contacted me. I ended up sending him another HeNe. Thanks for the understanding Glenn.

hmm.. i purchased some things from glenn last friday... and they arrived at my house today.

(it kinda helps i guess when you live in the same state.. lol) but woo hoo!

GLENN IS AWESOME! (and so is Dave (daguin) :p)

well here is the update of my experience...

Sept 3, glenn posted my package...

well guess what the package was delayed BUT it was not Glenns fault, it was the fault of our Philippine Customs officer who is incharge of the dispatch, when i complained i learned that the Officer was AWOL, i was planning to press charges but instead they paid me 150$ for the damage due to delay... Whew!

now here is the package...

Pagkage contents:

1 silver Jayrob's Pen Host Complete Set
1 Black pen host freebie
4 PHR diodes
1 flex drive v4
Trustfire Battery Charger (multi-function)
purple wallet freebie
pen case freebie
Instruction Manual for V4 flex drive

All are sealed with Bubbled envelop and anti-static plastics.

Overall: this is a 10-star highly recommended deal!

CONS: out customs officer delayed the dispatch!! now he is replaced! hehehe

Other Thoughts: hmmm im planning to order again... im going to expect UNFORSEEN Surprises again! hehehehe..

Photo471.jpg

Photo472.jpg

Last edited:

Moptsp

I will be receiving a package from Glenn soon my self. It's my first time doing business with him, and I'm already seeing how good he is and how much he does!

I'm looking forward to the day I get my package!
-Moptsp

I will be receiving a package from Glenn soon my self. It's my first time doing business with him, and I'm already seeing how good he is and how much he does!

I'm looking forward to the day I get my package!
-Moptsp

Hi there Moptsp, where are you located?? yeah glenn is a nice friend of mine.. Just prepare for UNFORSEEN SURPRISES!! hehehe