Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My experience with scopeguy20

Hi there peepz,

let me share this nice experiece i have with scopeguy20. Dealing with him is really fun and excitement.

first order, i ordered a sled. (i didn't mention 2phr) and paid him tru western union that time.

gave me a tracking number. 30 days passed after worrying it was lost, i happen to get it.

surprised to see.. its 2 PHR sleds and has a good packaging with his calling card on it..

Order number 2 Aixiz module and a spare lens

that is what i just ordered,, but again He shocked me with surprises, got a nice padded enveloped and package arrived exactly 7 days much faster than the previous one.

suprsed to see he gave me a uranium marble, one cracked, one not cracked and a blue marble...

damn!! this guy is really awesone. my wife liked the uranium cracked marble...

order 3 (2 PHR sleds and 2 modules)

now this one has not arrived yet, but good old scopeguy20 told me there are some surprises.. i will take a picture of it... once i got the package..

guys dealing with scopeguy20 is really awesome. i encourage you all to buy PHR sleds from him. Support him and we will see amazing results!.

glenn!! i will order from you soon!

matrix_cs19@yahoo com hehehhe

Thanks pal! I feel that there are some folks who are sharing a lot like you do, and I hope to be as nice back to you. I can't always toss in free stuff, but I do when I can. best Wishes! -Glenn

lol.... its ok glenn!! im just one of the lucky ones!! hahahha anyway.. let me tell you more orders for modules and phrs coming.. im planning to manufacture my onn 405nm lasers here in the philippines.. after i have succesfully reversed engineered a BOBLASER driver for their 405nm.. wahehehe im now going to test these drivers that i made. :)
so far, if this will be ok,, these drivers can re-sell for only 16$ for 1 pc free shipping or 10$each for ma minimum of 10pcs free shipping

im going to send you a silver rayfoss host once i got my bulk order, i ordered 100pcs :p

i will send you 1 or 2 for free :p

well, this certainly brings a smile and reassurement that glenn is a great guy to deal with. :)

ohhh the woes of learning..

Glenn is a peach I've never heard a single bad word about him, he will go out of his way to make you happy ! I've gotten several little supprises in my orders from him. :thanks:

Peace All Pyro... :eg:

well, this certainly brings a smile and reassurement that glenn is a great guy to deal with. :)

ohhh the woes of learning..

daguin

If you are REALLY lucky, you get hot tea and cheesecake ;)

Peace,
dave

All I can say is please don't try to mail me hot tea and cheesecake. At least make sure the laser stuff is separate.

Scopeguy's awesome, for sure. Never had any problem and would buy again from him in a heartbeat..

.3lite

Yep, it's true.

I believe he is the best seller here, noone can beat him.

Scopeguy goes out of his way to please, all items from him have been better than described and communication is excellent. Can't go wrong with his GB's :D

I've had great experiences with Glenn! He is a nice guy, very generous, and I have nothing negative to say about him at all. I traded Glenn 10 grams of gallium for some germanium, and he threw in a couple gold-plated mirrors for free! Now I have another sample of gold for my element collection- and they are all beautiful. Thanks again Glenn!

-Mark

I've had great experiences with Glenn! He is a nice guy, very generous, and I have nothing negative to say about him at all. I traded Glenn 10 grams of gallium for some germanium, and he threw in a couple gold-plated mirrors for free! Now I have another sample of gold for my element collection- and they are all beautiful. Thanks again Glenn!

-Mark

well you are right mark, i am one of the living testimonies about Glenn's generosity...

anyway i got another package from HIM Last week...

He never fails to suprise me.. on what's inside...

Glenn is definitely a great guy.
I almost feel bad that he's done so much with the GB and all... I don't really know of a sufficient way to say "thank you."

Glenn is honest and a lightning quick shipper. I'll try to think of something to send him. :D