Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mrcrouse's Custom Machining Solutions: Design, Milling, Turning, Polishing, Anodizing

Starting a page would be difficult in terms of using it for ordering since most of my work is custom.

We now have our new lathe up and running, with a few more goodies on order! This means we can now do custom threading with ease, so if you are interested in have a custom host made, let us know!

Last edited:
Im am interested in a custom host for sure! Can you do knurling or whatever its called?

Im just inquiring about your 501b heat sinks. I have been keeping an eye on your work and ive been meaning to make my own heat sinks. However it looks as though you know what your doing and your work looks great. I own 5 × ultrafire housings.

Are you able to sell me 5 × heat sinks (only - separate to housing) with the contact boards and the knurled focus knob?

What are the dimentions for the driver behind the contact board housing?

If i was to have you redesign the standard 501b Heat sink, can you make it protrude a further 10mm out of the housing bezel?

I understand the postage cost, are you able to post to Australia?

If all is possible can you please send me a quote?

my email is: elliotlindsay@hotmail.com

Thanks heaps
Elliot

looking for a heat sink for a 6 d cell maglight with a diode modul holding cap please send me a price thanks

Bump.. sent Pm Mrcrouse I guess your busy pls let me know where to send the payment for thr two hosts we discussed .. already ordering my modules any day now .. but mostly BUMP

Got a few questions:

How much to deanodize/polish a C6?
And
How much to polish a Kryton Groove? Could it be done without messing up the GITD?

Mike, I need a focus adapter for my MS Envy, and sinner said that you might be able to help me. The focus adapter is 25mm in diameter and 5mm thick. It is made of polished aluminum and the outside aperture is 6mm in diameter. I would prefer that the inside be threaded to accept a 9x0.5mm lens housing, but if you have one that will accept a focus ring that will do fine. Please PM me with a price and I will send it to your email via PayPal. Gratefully, Paul

Mike, got your PM about the focus knob, and a threaded one would be perfect. Better than what I started out with. Please get back to me as son as possible. ;)