Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Mrcrouse's Custom Machining Solutions: Design, Milling, Turning, Polishing, Anodizing

Re: Mrcrouse's Machining Services (Simple to Complex) Design, Milling, Turning, Polis

A professional 3d and 2d designing services are just a great progress for our forum.. :gj: man.. I'm impressed!

Thanks! And prices will be more than reasonable for anything that get designed, as I am offering this as a service to our members to aid in making sure what is being made is right as well as to help with those members who want to make really intricate designs. :) Whatever I draw you will be able to take to any professional machine shop and have made. I'd obviously prefer you have me make it though. ;)

Last edited:

Re: Mrcrouse's Machining Services (Simple to Complex) Design, Milling, Turning, Polis

Got the buffer today, and it is producing a beautiful mirror finish for those who want polishing done. Will be working on getting one of the Original Mace of Doom kits polished up ;)

IMG_1609.jpg

IMG_1604.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

Last edited:

Got the buffer today, and it is producing a beautiful mirror finish for those who want polishing done. Will be working on getting one of the Original Mace of Doom kits polished up ;)

This is going to look so sweet in the C11 host I purchased from you.

Thank you for for your hard work. Highly recommended! +REP

Thanks! Here is the polished Mace of Doom which is now for sale! Looking for $100 shipped in the USA.

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

IMG_1615.jpg

Last edited:

I've seen and helped in mrcrouse's machining process and setup and I assure everyone that the product he produces is high quality and precision. As I am his quality assurance department I hope I am not over extending my opinion but I do stand behind it and mrcrouse.

first off fantastic work, now if they could only make the threads on the lens holder to tighter specs. lol
i am in need of a diode module heat sink, approximately 20-23 mm dia.
which ever is standard size.
the longer the better. from 3-6 inches. with the standard bore 12mm i think.
preferably with a focus ring of the same dia.
i would rather have copper but good aluminum would be great either way
i have a really cool and probably unusual project coming together
or if any of you guys have any left over parts that might work
thnx again

Re: Mrcrouse's Machining Services: Design, Milling, Turning, Polishing, Anodizing

Bump!

Re: Mrcrouse's Machining Services: Design, Milling, Turning, Polishing, Anodizing

Nothing like coming home to have a box with all this in it sitting at your door!

cb2bdd8b-2e0f-4efc-b732-9a8dcfc86b54_zpscbcfb1be.jpg

I sent 8 lights and purchased 3 from the going back to college sale. Everything is perfect thank you so much. I hope this will hold me off till the semester is over!

Nice. I want to get one of those solar force heatsinks.

41fb2baf-b79d-4c31-9399-3f4e27a3a803_zps1801a436.jpg

Yeah they turned out really nice the ss one I am saving for something special I am thinking first direct green. The black L2 I have no idea what to throw in it lol

He machined the heatsinks to work with the spring pills from the drop ins which i really like. If your getting some i got mine from lighthound.

This is on sale for $40

L2T Special Edition

The black one was only $13

Solarforce L2 Host for 18650 Battery - Body with Head and Switch, all Black Type 2 Anodized

yeah i got a better deal at SolarForce P60 Light/Lamp Hosts only paid 16.09 shipped. bought 3 still might get some more.

Edit: i thought that was the L2P in the black, not the L2.

Last edited:

bex

have you ever thought of making a spyder arctic host

I have not. Mainly because it would take way too much time without a 4 or even 5 axis CNC machining center.

Mike with all those services u could make your own site! OP looks good I really like some of those laser ;)