Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Merged 445nm Pictures and Video Thread

Anyone notice the extremely nice beam profile!? Perfect...!? Almost too perfectly round!

Anyone notice the extremely nice beam profile!? Perfect...!? Almost too perfectly round!

Your point?!?!?

Edit: Looks a little oblong. Its hard to tell because its skewed.

2yoanoj.jpg

Last edited:
Your point?!?!?

Basically just wanted to say that the beam profile is more than excellent and if the retail spyders have profiles as good as that, hats off to wicked...but...only time will tell...

Doesn't the profile seem almost too good? I must say it really knocks the socks off my kryton w/405-g-1...but then again that would be expected, if any correctional optics are used...still I was expecting something better than what I am seeing with mine, but not THAT much better, perhaps a slightly lemon shaped beam profile...?

Last edited:
Did you soak the whole damn magazine in lighter fluid first? lol That's awesome!

LOL nope just ripped it right out of the magazine. I did the same thing in my room first to see if it would work. My room still smells light burnt paper.

Dang! My 800mw doesnt even come close to that. It just makes paper smolder a bit. Looks like I'll have to get another one myself :tinfoil:.