Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Meeting an LPF Member in Person

Have you ever met anyone from this forum in person?

• Total voters

Rico2

Ehgemus, not only because he builds some of the most attractive and desirable hosts in the world, but also because I reside in Kentucky, as does he.

Gabe

Every now and then I think about meeting someone from LPF in real life. I'd love to meet just about anyone here, LPF is an interesting bunch. Would especially love to see what kinds of setups and shops you builders have.

Hi,
This might not count but i would like to meet Ed Crouse his is no longer a participant in making hosts, boy he was really good. Harold Ehgumus is also a magnificent machinist and i have many of his awesome hosts to , and i hope we don't loose him he is an asset to our laser community just like Ed Crouse was. if harold leaves us we will also have Sulman ( Sinner ) one of the greatest builder of CU hosts in the community bare none. jay Rob is in his own league with his fantastic unusual builds and editorials on them. Sorry i'm ruining out of gas about now . One thing for sure is we all need these guys ,so purchase these awesome works of art from them to keep there interests in this field of Wave lengths and power. If i missed a few there's no negative intentions here . Love all you guys for making all this possible. And last but not least theres' all the Driver guys well Angelos of Lzeereer who's drivers are just plain EPIC,!!! I Love this hobby and this awesome forum. I'm done folks now you can pick at it..

Rich:)

Last edited:
you forgot the others important people as well.... C0ldshadow and the mods team...+ DTR....podo and thejoker... Styropyro...Jayrob, survival laser, laserbee, cyparagon..

-C0ldshadow: without him lpf wouldn't even existed.

-Mod teams: E&E,Ped,danguin,spyrorock,Things,ARG,... without them dedicating their time the forum would have been flooded with trolls,spam bot,returning banned members, and so on.

-DTR: with out him = no diodes......

-joker and podo= no quality laser....

-Eudaimonium & Pyro= no custom heat sink for those flash light host.

-Most new member join the forum due to Styro tutorial.

-Jayrob: his kit.

-Garoq: if he is not around= no 1 stop all you need super laser mart.

-laser bee: no affordable lpms

-Cyparagon: We always need that mr know everything to correct our mistake...
and so on.

Hi,
I met Gren, near my traveling area 15 miles or And i purchased a 462nm sinner cypreus laser was a great deal . Haven't heard from him on the forum in a while ,he's busy getting hitched up with his soon to be spouse. Wish him well it's all good pal..
Rich:)

D

Deleted member 16589

I have met trevor, Tmack, Aryntha, Daguin, MarioMaster And others

I would love to meet Jayrob Ultimatekaiser Aryntha (to see his collection) and Simon

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never met any of you in person, but that's my fault for never hitting up one of the laser meetups. There are many here that I'd like to meet and play with some lazors together. :D Maybe if SELEM falls on a more convenient set of days this year I'll finally get to meet some of you!

D

Deleted member 16589

I've never met any of you in person, but that's my fault for never hitting up one of the laser meetups. There are many here that I'd like to meet and play with some lazors together. :D Maybe if SELEM falls on a more convenient set of days this year I'll finally get to meet some of you!

And styropyro I would like to meet you to :D

Selem is always around the same time of year. (mid August)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've met a few members from here and a bunch from PL. I've met Daguin, hak, a member that lives about 1.5 hours from me, someone that owns a 555 or 561 (he had it at the first SELEM I attended in 2012), and another from VA that was selling the 488nm Porteras. There might be a few others from here but I can't remember their names.

D

Deleted member 16589

I've met a few members from here and a bunch from PL. I've met Daguin, hak, a member that lives about 1.5 hours from me, someone that owns a 555 or 561 (he had it at the first SELEM I attended in 2012), and another from VA that was selling the 488nm Porteras. There might be a few others from here but I can't remember their names.

That was selem 2011 with the 561 and it was member aryntha
And yes I'm the one that sold the protera and we have met a few times at selem :D

If I had seen your post prior to replying, I would have remembered. And yes, that was 2011.

Pman

Would be nice to meet someone close that is really interested in building so I could help them out.
Should be able to meet Styro as he is coming here for school in the fall unless he doesn't want too. I'm a really nice guy so I don't know why he wouldnt unless he can't take the fact that I use the tops of our washer and dryer to build on lol

Seeing all my stuff would be a laugh for you and embarrassing for me Alan. The whole thing is pretty ridiculous. I swear I only have one cat;)

Last edited: