Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Map of Members with Access to Laser Power Meters

Snecho

Doesn't Hak live in Houston? 👀

hakzaw1

about 50 min from HOUSTON near Lake Jackson.

I have 5 LPMs-- none to loan out but we can meet up and meter as many as you want.

I also have 4 LPMs to sell-- these are the Astralists best version- graphing soft is free and they give us access also to other software. including power matching as in how much red is about as bright as other wavelengths.

Snecho

I have 5 LPMs-- none to loan out but we can meet up and meter as many as you want.

I also have 4 LPMs to sell-- these are the Astralists best version- graphing soft is free and they give us access also to other software. including power matching as in how much red is about as bright as other wavelengths.
Do you have a sale thread Hak?

J4894

thanks for the response hak! I got another forum member to help me out. I appreciate it.