Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Making your own GITD O-rings.

Fiddy

Ive been a busy little man :p

glow3.jpg

glow2.jpg

for anybody wondering, I've bought tiny amounts (as in, half a soda cap full) of glow powder from glowinc. They sell in 1/4OZ quantities, I guess that's the one I got. V10 is the brightest green, and it is definitely brighter than any GITD crap you usually get.

I used it with nail polish with good results. Used it to fill the grooves on an ultrafire A10 flashlight, and they've stayed that way for about a year now.

Fiddy

Made some for the big fins on a 35 or 75W HID torch, the tube is 4mm OD and 2.5mm ID, so its about twice the size of the standard o-ring thickness!

hidglow2.jpg

hidglow1.jpg

hidglow3.jpg

I like the blue glow on the HID. Matches the glow of the bulb when you turn it off :D

You have a 445nm or 405nm laser, right?

Recently i bought some GITD powder
oring6.jpg

Jeesh! "some" is an understatement! When I bought powders, I got the 1/4 OZ baggies, and I've coated several keys, several lights, various objects in my room, and the baggies are still more than half full.

I think with that amount of powder, your next project should be a highly reactive GITD poster board. Dunno what the best way to evenly deposit the powder would be... maybe old school, a la kindergarten glitter class?