Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Maglite Sale at Lowe's!

OK, so i wanted to let you guy's know that Lowe's has a sale going on right now for there Christmas displays with the maglite flash lights. there price for a 2D maglite is only $14.97, which is a really good price.

Edit: note these are the led version not the bulb version.

Last edited:

Wow, them being the LED version that is actually a really good price. Too bad I now have about 12 or so 2D Maglites sitting in my shop...

Wow, them being the LED version that is actually a really good price. Too bad I now have about 12 or so 2D Maglites sitting in my shop...

right i couldn't pass up the deal. i'm half tempted to grab so more. these bad boys are bright for what they are. also this time i won't go overboard and buy more then what i have use for like i did with the host's that are on there way.

had to modify it a little.
IMG_0126.jpg

I have no working flashlights in my house right now, not one because I seem to have issues. Every flashlight I've gotten in the past year has eventually become a laser. I used to have a flashlight, but now it's lost somewhere in my collection of things. I have a nightvision scope, a telescope, infrared wifi video cameras, samurai swords, a wolverine claw, more dangerous cutlery, an old metal detector, GITD garden ornaments, a remote controlled UFO, pellet guns, 30+ high powered handheld lasers and a few laserguns but not one damn flashlight!!

I'll be going to lowes to take advantage of this sale because sometimes I need a flashlight, thank you for posting this :beer:

Last edited:
No problem, there in those cardboard displays near the checkout lanes.

Edit: looks like from there web site tomorrow 11/26 will be the last day for the sale.

Last edited:

Blord

I have seen the ad but it was never an option for me to order. :(

Yeah it was like an in store only thing. I also tried ordering online to save a trip to the store yesterday but ended up going anyways.

Kind of wish I would've picked up a few more just to have around at that price...

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Got my 3D LED Maglite from a bargain bin at Canadian Tire for $20. It hasn't turned into a laser yet either. :p

6974-mag-3d-batteries.jpg

Last edited: