Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

list of laserpointers

meco33

hey all,

I am new in this forum and I am searching for a list of laserpointers to buy.
I searched in google like: laserpointerforums.com list of laserpointers, of sellers, guide of sellers...... But with no success.

Can somebody help?

Easy tiger, be patient. Have a look at the companies section, there will be a list of good/bad companies in there somewhere :) and introduce yourself in the new commers section

Easy tiger, be patient. Have a look at the companies section, there will be a list of good/bad companies in there somewhere :) and introduce yourself in the new commers section

took the worlds right out of my mouth i was just about to say take a look at the companies section btw there people descuss different companies and rate them take a look at there and find one that suites you

Pman

Narrow the question down. There could be a thousand answers to what you are asking. Look at the companies section and the Buy/sell trade sections AFTER reading forum rules and safety.
We get posts like yours everyday. Do some research on this site. You ARE in the right place for answers as this IS the laser site where dreams come true;)
There are no lists of laser pointers to buy BUT there are tons of recommendations and reviews not to mention absolute top notch builders and suppliers for practically anything you could want.
Just a friendly reminder that laser safety is a MUST! Be considerate and respectful and we will help but first do lots of research on this site.

Welcome:)

meco33

Sorry guys, my mistaKe. Cant speak English well enough.

I mean a sellers list of laserpointerforums or a list of all strong laserpointers of this forum.

If you care to take a little time to get to know folks here on the forum, there are artisan craftsmen and proficient laserists here that can build far superior handhelds than you can find almost anywhere on the planet. Take a look at this thread for some examples.

Cheers,
c

deadeyemo is the creator of that host in the video you posted. spyro owns it now and since its a one of a kind host, all of deadeyemo's host are one of kind, you cant buy it but you can have one made if you want but it'll cost you im guessing a few hundred for the host alone. iirc that host cost roughly $150+

Go here to contact the machinist of the laser
http://laserpointerforums.com/f39/hosts-deadeye-lasers-83890.html

Last edited:
Slow down haha it takes some time to get to know all of the hobbyists in any field. I agree that the builders here can really make outstanding builds, one even crafted with emeralds+silver... use the google search bar at the bottom of the page, it will help you out immensely when you're trying to figure everything out. Almost all of you answers are right here on this forum, there's just mountains and mountains of information... you just need a good search :beer: good luck

meco33

Thanks for the fast answers.
I bought one of rick trents kits.
I wanted to know witch laserpointers have the same power or more power.
That I was searching for.