Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LEP

RedCowboy

Noticed some more LEP items for sale besides the acebeam w-10 and w-30 flashlights.

Interesting stuff, could be the next big thing ??

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Red, are these the same tech. as the Acebeam calls their light "laser excitation phosphor", while Welltool calls theirs a "light emiting plasma" light?

Edit: Not sure, but I think that $22.99 price on the Welltool may not be correct.

RedCowboy

There's 3 options on that welltool sale add, the 22.99 is for a battery extension, the light is actually more than the acebeam.

The flashlights use laser to drive the plasma and the grow lights and industrial bulbs use RF

Last edited:

Lifetime17

LPF Site Supporter
Noticed some more LEP items for sale besides the acebeam w-10 and w-30 flashlights.

Interesting stuff, could be the next big thing ??

Hi Red,
That is so awesome the first vid it amazing how tech has evolved . So far I am in aww with led lighting for power consumption and longer life.
I changed all my vehicles lighting in my 2010 Hummer H3T pickup to led and what an amazing difference compared to incandescent film meant bulbs. 10X brighter and long life between 20.000 to 50,000 hours .
I also just purchased 15 led 60W bulbs candelabra base for my driveway lighting
Rich:)