Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LazorLabs' $7.00 LPC Extravaganza!

Hi Folks!

I just got a bunch of LPC-815 sleds. In order to make the grand opening of my store, LazorLabs all official-like, I've listed these sleds at $7.00 each.

What?!

Yep. For a limited time, they are available HERE.

But wait, there's more!

The first five people to place an order will receive a free GhostDrive! Just be sure to include your LPF user name at checkout and what current you'd like the driver set for, and I'll throw it in at no extra charge. Why? Because I want your feedback on it.

The GhostDrive is not for sale to the general public yet, so you'll be the first ones that get to play with it. Please let me know what you think. More info on it can be found here.

Thanks guys, and happy lasing.

EDIT: All the free GhostDrives are now gone.

Last edited:

Re: FS: LazorLabs' $7.00 LPC Extravaganza!

Sweet deal, I was really tempted to get one to try out but I've spent waaay to much on laser stuff the past few weeks so have to restrain myself :( good luck with the sale :)

Ok, that's it for the free GhostDrives. Thanks to everyone who took the plunge! ;) Please let me know what you think. In the future, these drivers will probably end up being sold for somewhere around $10-11 bucks.

As far as the LPC-815 sale goes, it's still going. If you're in the market for a red diode, it's a pretty good deal.

Also, down the road I'll probably put some sort of basic, DIY package deal together and sell it at a slight discount for what you'd normally be able to get all the components for. Stay tuned!

Thanks again, guys.

Matt

Last edited:
Got the diode and driver in today. Everything was packaged great even came with an invoice and instructions on hooking up the ghost drive. I will post back as soon as i have a chance to put the stuff in a host.
Thanks again for the freebie:beer:

Got the diode and driver in today. Everything was packaged great even came with an invoice and instructions on hooking up the ghost drive. I will post back as soon as i have a chance to put the stuff in a host.
Thanks again for the freebie:beer:

Right on, glad to hear that everything arrived. Looking forward to your build.

Mine came quickly too +2 for Ghost when system allows..

TY

len