Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer Shipping Specifics

You're bitching about having to wait for 8 days? :crackup:

If you wanted express shipping, and processing you should have paid for it.

Or you should have ordered elsewhere. I'm sure laserglow or optortonics can overnight a unit to you, but you will PAY for it.

Normally shipping from china takes 2-4 weeks at a minimum.

So when you're getting free shipping... what exactly are you complaining about?

im complaining about processing time .. not shipping .. i dont think ~10 days is normal for a little-medium company like lazerer its ok for dealextreme because they get thousands of orders daily..

im complaining about processing time .. not shipping .. i dont think ~10 days is normal for a little-medium company like lazerer its ok for dealextreme because they get thousands of orders daily..

Lol, so a small or medium size company deserves less slack then a large one?

You do realize that companies like DX are dropshippers?

If you want your lasers faster, contact the company prior to placing an order, and pay for expedited shipping, otherwise, learn to be patient.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f41/shipping-timelines-companies-regions-71885.html

hvdm

I just got conned and ripped-off by lazerer.com for $134.99

Even though they advertised the safest, insured options on transportation, they don't have any insurance options during their web-order-checkout when ordering from them. So I asked and paid for extra insurance (for the LZSK - 445nm 1W Focusable Blue Laser Pointer) via E-mail/paypal.

This guy max, from lazerer told me that he a added tracking number and that everything was taken care of.

When the yellowish envelop from lazerer.com finally arrived, it was already torn apart and the laser was missing. I informed our post office and filled in all the necessary paperwork.

When I spoke to max from lazerer he told me he could only get back twice the amount of the shipping costs, which is about $10, but in no way will they refund you anything! But they are willing to compensate the next time you order from them (so you can lose everything all over again).

This is how they do business: prepare to kiss your money, time, and effort goodbye and get ripped-off, even if your order is insured!

Do not buy from lazerer.com you'll get scammed and lose your money!

Harry

Sounds like you are lying if customs got to it they would send you a letter not a torn apart package with no laser. Pic's ? Video's ? this story does not sound right:thinking:

I bought a laser that was labeled on the package as 2 Greens Lasers (it was really purple) and was 24 grams each. So yours might be real. I wouldn't give any credit card information. Where you buying at?

Does anyone know if Lazerer ships to the U.S. And if they do, what is the best 50mw green laser they have? If anyone has any thoughts, please email me at alecjbaker80@gmail.com. Thanks!!

I ordered a 50Mw classic host laser today. does anyone know how long it will take to get to Atlanta Ga?

He means it is best to consult the sellers website to find out an answer first. Especially when that question specifically is answered on the lazerer website.

Delivery times vary, but 2-4 weeks is the norm.

Please also try to use Search in the future, and don't double post. (Use the EDIT button to make changes to your post instead.)

Last edited:
Took them a while to ship after payment was done...but 5 business days to Ontario, Canada was pretty good! Just got mine today and it works pretty good :)

Lazerer.com has the worst customer service ever, I ordered a laser 3 months ago and still have not received it, First Max sent it to the wrong address here in America, then I had to hassle him with emails to even get the status on it and when he would resend it, after he got the laser back from America since it was sent to the wrong address he is now telling me I have to pay to have it reshipped out!? WTF? I pay for 150$ laser and glasses and everything and the first shipping charge but he scews up and sends it to the wrong address and now I have to pay again to have it sent back here and hopefully to the right address? This is crap and I will never order from them again. I want my money back!