Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Lazerer defunct?

ixfd64

I've noticed that the Lazerer website has been replaced with a message saying that their hosting account has been suspended. Did they go out of business?

Last edited:

Possible, or maybe they had some legal issues which led to their website being taken down? Yet another laser company we cannot buy from anymore. :/

-Alex

diachi

Forgot to pay their hosting bill? :p

Talking of which, I should probably check on mine... Make sure the provider hasn't screwed up the automated (???) billing again.

Last edited:

ixfd64

Possible, or maybe they had some legal issues which led to their website being taken down? Yet another laser company we cannot buy from anymore. :/

-Alex

I don't think it's a huge loss, at least compared to the LaserBTB closure. Several of our members have had problems with Lazerer:

i bought some stuff from lazerer and they were actually pretty good! idk where all the bad experiences are coming from or maybe i just got lucky...

Razako

One of my first lasers was from them. Shipped without batteries when description said it did. Then when it arrived they said it was a shipping issue.. which is understandable but maybe lower the price and or change the description. Then the battery size they said it took was wrong and I was unable to find a fitting battery. This was years ago so I don't really remember any other details. Except the side clicky button spun in the host and broke the driver off... kind of miss that laser. Lil Keychain 532 that was a mild burner

Last edited:

Encap

I agree there were a lot of complaints about Laserer--they were mostly OK when the started out but the market for and sales of hand held lasers is not what it used to be. It is not great tragedy that we lost laserer---it is not like they actually made anything---they were just a resellers like thousands of other resellers of the same items. OK, yeah I get it, Laserer was around for a long time and at one time gave great sevice but they had been going downhill for a long time now, a few years.

If you want to buy from someone who has been around a long time and sells similar quality and priced lasers there is always O-Like--still in business , many good deals and nicely expanded range of interesting products--they are doing better than ever --they have adapted with changing times
See: Welcome to O-like,the source of good quality laser products at unbeatable price and perfect service !

There are not just a few other resellers /"me too" people seling the same items as Laserer and at better prices these days----there is ebay, BaiDu , and many other massive sites ---- on Aliexpress alone you get about 200,000 hits if you search "lasers" and about 10,000 hits on "laser pointers". so...

Last edited:

You're right actually. I bought from them twice, one came in the mail DOA and the other works great. I still in a way wish they were still here only because I hate to see laser companies go :(

Glad to see them gone, never liked them they were maybe ok in the beginning but overall they didnt sell really quality lasers or had the best reputation in here... u could find their lasers on ebay/ali or whatever.. good companies to miss is laserbtb or even if lets say jetlasers will vanish, then whats left ? not many sadly... seems laser business will soon die up entirely.

Last edited: