Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

lazeerer Hosts & Heatsinks Sale Thread

Yeah Lazeerer, why are you ignoring me... I sent you a message almost a whole hour ago! ;)

No seriously though... You have an important pm. ;)

Please be patient my Friend. I know most of you are use to my instant responses but Ive been slammed this past week.

I know :beer: That's why I said you may have not seen them as well. Yes, I am spoiled and am used to instant replies, and I do apologize if I've been pestering you. Thank you for getting back to me :beer:

rhd

It sure would help things if LPF would improve the lousy PM system. Nice additions would be:

1) The ability to filter by user for SENT PMs, as opposed to just RECEIVED PMs.
2) The ability to jump to a date.
3) Search search search! Why can't we search our PMs?
4) Larger limits. Text doesn't take up much space. Why is our PM inbox size-limited?
5) Threading. It's not like the concept of a "thread" is foreign to forum software... ;)
6) Email integration. When I get a PM notice email, why can't it be setup so that I hit "reply" to that email, and then the LPF server receives the message and inserts it into + sends the PM to the correct recipient?

It sure would help things if LPF would improve the lousy PM system. Nice additions would be:

1) The ability to filter by user for SENT PMs, as opposed to just RECEIVED PMs.
2) The ability to jump to a date.
3) Search search search! Why can't we search our PMs?
4) Larger limits. Text doesn't take up much space. Why is our PM inbox size-limited?
5) Threading. It's not like the concept of a "thread" is foreign to forum software... ;)
6) Email integration. When I get a PM notice email, why can't it be setup so that I hit "reply" to that email, and then the LPF server receives the message and inserts it into + sends the PM to the correct recipient?

You have some great ideas but who has the time/skill to implement them? I certainly have an abundance of free time, but lack the skill. I'm sure many on this forum have the skills but lack the free time to do so. It's sort of a moot point arguing about it :cryyy:

rhd

You have some great ideas but who has the time/skill to implement them? I certainly have an abundance of free time, but lack the skill. I'm sure many on this forum have the skills but lack the free time to do so. It's sort of a moot point arguing about it :cryyy:

Because this forum just materialized accidentally when some old lady with no knowledge of how to implement web coding spilled her coffee on a keyboard?

Because this forum just materialized accidentally when some old lady with no knowledge of how to implement web coding spilled her coffee on a keyboard?

I thought that was exactly what happened! :whistle:

Care to point me to the thread of who made it, why, and how much time they spend on it? I thought someone made/maintained this forum in their spare time. :thinking: I didn't know it was maintenanced regularly. :thinking:

How do those fandyfire hosts compare to a Aurora C6 in size, heatsink size, and room for a driver?

Also, would you be willing to do a light polish on a couple of hotlight hosts for me? I stripped the blue anodized layer off with a strong solution of NaOH. However, the aluminum isn't as shiny as I was hoping for, and I don't have any good ways of polishing it... For a price of course :beer:

xHkr13

hey man how can I buy an aluminum heat sink for fandyfire? you send to Brazil?
I'm new here and still do not know how to buy! thanks!!!

i would love the fandyfire! how can i order one from you with the 18500 battery, spacer if needed, and the copper heatsink?

Hello Lazeerer.. I would like to purchase a copper heatsink for a Fandyfire host. Would you please contact met? I've been all over this site looking for your contact info :- )

Thanks.

ARG

Hello Lazeerer.. I would like to purchase a copper heatsink for a Fandyfire host. Would you please contact met? I've been all over this site looking for your contact info :- )

Thanks.

You can go to his user page and click "Send Message" under his name.

saueis

Hello, I would like to buy your host FandyFire with aluminum and copper.. You can sell it? I am Italian, please let me know for the price.

thanks

Luca

The Host is sold as a Kit sorry. There will be more available soon as i have more on order.

Hey Bud,
Will you put me down for 2 of each kit, of the 3 offered (6 hosts, heat sinks total) when you get more in? I would love to have them. I will also need batteries for them. Please let me know when you get more in Thanks so much!