Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

LaserGlow 593.4nm 250$ OBO eBay.

Snecho

2020 update..
This guy lacks imagination-- his NEW username is the same but caps on B and O with a space--zero posts.--at 'bretoscar' he had only one post.
Scammer alert'
Out of the blue he PMs me wanting a Mini JL 532-- my 'spidie sense' alerted-- ATM I was on the fence about JL GB #11-- NOW
no way-- He did not care for my reply== a search link for 'green rifle laser scopes' ( he must be a bad ass- the laser was for his AR-OOOO
I suggested he try Sanwu but that pissed him off even more.

No way he could have know that Jeff & I are old friends (SELEM 3 or 4 times)

I searched his new username which had zero hits BUT his old acct had just one.
LPF advanced search gave me another near hit. I reported his two accts. Hope it REALLY pisses him off to be banned.
DO NOT DEAL w/ this ASSHAT-- regardless of his Ebay seller score. He may think that he is only dealing with me--
NOT-
My hundreds friends here will have my back-- they will take care of it. My hands will still be clean. Be on the lookout for a dude in a GHILLI suit w/ an AR-15-- and no laser scope.

and HE calls me a 'wierdo'

hk
Why this thread from 8 years ago?

Could have been in the dispute resolution sub...

Ahhh

'2020 update'. ???
Jeff's threads/posts provide the back story.
thought we were friends??

next time just PM me--ok

I NEVER necro ever.

at least not on purpose.

but thanks for the post-- guys like Bret do not just go away.

we may some day read about a guy in a Ghillie suit with an AR 15.
BUT it will not have a green laser sight gotten from me.

Coonie

Hak maybe you need to take some time and relax... I don't know what's going on with you but you're reviving dead threads and making weird posts to stir up drama? What's going on here...

you might need a hobby- lurking me is weird...

I wont bore you with the excepted situations that make necro and multiple posts perfectly 'legal' neither AFAIK are 'rules' just customs and good forum manners...
let it go..

Coonie

Hak you're doing things you shouldn't be. You're harassing people to post personal information and now when they don't you do it for them by posting an entirely new thread https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/heads-up-new-jersey-members.107042/#post-1584866 I'm pretty sure he didn't give you the ok to do that.
You're chasing ghosts like here https://laserpointerforums.com/members/bretoscar.26675/
That member was last on 9 years ago! I'm pretty sure it's ok to say that they left for good...
And you keep doing necro posts then get snippy at people who mention it to you.
I'm not lurking you dude... You're the one making these announcements publicly. I'm concerned for you

And saying
"we may some day read about a guy in a Ghillie suit with an AR 15.
BUT it will not have a green laser sight gotten from me. "
can be taken as a death threat...

Last edited:
you might need a hobby- lurking me is weird...

I wont bore you with the excepted situations that make necro and multiple posts perfectly 'legal' neither AFAIK are 'rules' just customs and good forum manners...
let it go..
Hak you're doing things you shouldn't be. You're harassing people to post personal information and now when they don't you do it for them by posting an entirely new thread https://laserpointerforums.com/threads/heads-up-new-jersey-members.107042/#post-1584866 I'm pretty sure he didn't give you the ok to do that.
You're chasing ghosts like here https://laserpointerforums.com/members/bretoscar.26675/
That member was last on 9 years ago! I'm pretty sure it's ok to say that they left for good...
And you keep doing necro posts then get snippy at people who mention it to you.
I'm not lurking you dude... You're the one making these announcements publicly. I'm concerned for you

And saying
"we may some day read about a guy in a Ghillie suit with an AR 15.
BUT it will not have a green laser sight gotten from me. "
can be taken as a death threat...

im just here for the ride. LOL!!