Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser_Ben Returns

I guess I confused more than one person. Sorry, I natualy assume people know who I'm talking about. The double quote was meant that EFs statement fit Chris too.

TJ

In Your defense I picked up on who You talking about without knowing who the name Chris belonged too.

mfo

Re: Fantastic Buying Experience with Laser_Ben!

*double facepalm*

Why would I be talking about you? You're not even here anymore. You're not the only Chris on the planet, bro.

My bad, thought you may of been pulling my chain or something. :p

flecom

I guess I confused more than one person. Sorry, I natualy assume people know who I'm talking about. The double quote was meant that EFs statement fit Chris too.

ya I see that now... for a second I thought you were calling EF a scammer... stressed out and perhaps under a bit too much pressure maybe but I dont think he is a scammer :crackup:

as far as laserben and Chris, I have heard a lot of horror stories about chris, and ben... I am surprised they havent both been banned from here.. and ben banned from PL... in the bigger board I am a mod at the kind of bs these two dish out would not have lasted more than one victim

:beer:

daguin

ya I see that now... for a second I thought you were calling EF a scammer... stressed out and perhaps under a bit too much pressure maybe but I dont think he is a scammer :crackup:

as far as laserben and Chris, I have heard a lot of horror stories about chris, and ben... I am surprised they havent both been banned from here.. and ben banned from PL... in the bigger board I am a mod at the kind of bs these two dish out would not have lasted more than one victim

:beer:

Con men survive on people's desires to be seen as "nice," their desire to give people the benefit of the doubt (to be seen as "fair"), and the desire to avoid confrontation.

You can see Ben's normal MO here. He will lay low long enough for the ire to lessen and then come back with a really good deal. LOL! Unfortunately for him this time, I am not going anywhere and I have a long memory.
When it looked like he was going to stay away, I left him alone. Hence the subject line of "Laser_Ben Returns"

Maybe this time the discussion about banning him will take root. It has been discussed before. I needed others to come forward with their tales of being ripped off by him to show that it was not just "sour grapes" over my one bad deal with him.

Peave,
dave

Con men survive on people's desires to be seen as "nice," their desire to give people the benefit of the doubt (to be seen as "fair"), and the desire to avoid confrontation.

You can see Ben's normal MO here. He will lay low long enough for the ire to lessen and then come back with a really good deal. LOL! Unfortunately for him this time, I am not going anywhere and I have a long memory.
When it looked like he was going to stay away, I left him alone. Hence the subject line of "Laser_Ben Returns"

Maybe this time the discussion about banning him will take root. It has been discussed before. I needed others to come forward with their tales of being ripped off by him to show that it was not just "sour grapes" over my one bad deal with him.

Peave,
dave

No, con men survive on the stupid.

Long winded speeches that makes no sense doesn't help describe it either.

daguin

No, con men survive on the stupid.

Long winded speeches that makes no sense doesn't help describe it either.

I have been known to be pedantic from time-to-time :tinfoil:

However, if you think THAT was "long winded" you should avoid professors at all times ;)

Peace,
dave

I have been known to be pedantic from time-to-time :tinfoil:

However, if you think THAT was "long winded" you should avoid professors at all times ;)

Peace,
dave

The only professors I avoid are ones who are full of themselves

That would be me. I've been an arrogant bestid for a long time :eg:

Peace,
dave

Dave...

It's not something to be proud about. I have noticed changes in you since I first talked to you.

But it doesn't matter anymore :(

daguin

Dave...

It's not something to be proud about. I have noticed changes in you since I first talked to you.

But it doesn't matter anymore :(

I disagree with it not being something to be proud of

Perceptions and people change over time and in reaction to other stimuli.

Peace,
dave

I disagree with it not being something to be proud of

Perceptions and people change over time and in reaction to other stimuli.

Peace,
dave

That "stimuli" was not from anyone else but yourself.