Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser wall writing

An Arctic! :eek: Don't burn the wall down! (j/k) I'm using 5mW pointers so I don't have to wear goggles in the darkened room and can see what I'm doing.
Oh not to worry, I have adequate protection. Wall does not, but it's not complaining. Yet.

Anyhow, it'll be cool trying to write that out. I'll set the shutter speed at 5 seconds and see if I can actually do it. Thursday night, finally home for Christmass holidays.

Cannot wait anymore. Somebody speed up the time, please.

HIMNL9

..... Wall does not, but it's not complaining. Yet..

Well, when you start to see well the beam also without use artificial smoke, and the air around you start to smell like if something is burning, then it's the wall that start to complain ..... :na: :crackup:

umss

And, second, you can't "shame" on Chezumss ..... not just cause she's your GF, but, overall, cause she's there with you, and if you get her mad, one day you can hear "wham wham wham" loud from your room, and find her happily smashing all your lasers with a heavy frying pan, so, careful ..... :crackup:

We can't back down that easy ;) -off topics thread xD
I won't break his lasers i'll take them and sell to you guys for more 405s :D

Last edited:
Well, Jai, first, you can't "shame" on me, cause, well, the whole internet can be seen as an abyss of nonsense from some point of view, more or less, so anything can be ontopic, from some point of view :p .....

And, second, you can't "shame" on Chezumss ..... not just cause she's your GF, but, overall, cause she's there with you, and if you get her mad, one day you can hear "wham wham wham" loud from your room, and find her happily smashing all your lasers with a heavy frying pan, so, careful ..... :crackup:

(Just kidding, ofcourse, no offense intended :p :D)

"Off-topic" is an arbitrary concept and at a push you might be able to say graffitti was relevant in a wall-writing thread, but Japanese isn't. And... the frying pan was what made the second part awsome. Lol... casual sexism. She has lasers too. Well, had. She lost her BluRay and blamed me. And if she broke my lasers i'd have to feed her chocolate to the cat.

Edit: 200th post!!

Last edited:

umss

you're my new off topic buddy ;)
Happy holidays to you too! I've not seen you around before, new I'm guessing?

Hey Chezumss, yes I am fairly new to this forum, but not new to lasers;) Been interested in them since I was about 12 years old. coherent light has held a special place in my heart ever since! Just one of my many interests I guess:eg: I don't post on here very often, I am mostly reading and learning all I can. Although I have built a couple of different style lasers before ( Co2 and ND YAG ) I have yet to build a diode laser. I am so glad I found this community, much information, and many talented individuals here! Oh and thanks for making me your buddy:wave:
Jim

umss

Better then me haha, I like being around here but I'm pretty much useless with the knowledge ;p But i try to be active ^^

Chez, you can now stop liking LORDJET, his avatar is from Star Wars.

And LORDJET, she left the laser in question on my desk and then we never saw it again.

Now...

ANYWAY! Let's all write on walls with lasers very on-topically before i have to shame on HIMNL9 and Chezumss again!!

It's just good to have a female on here who is interested with lasers! That's very rare indeed:cool: You are a breath of fresh air to us all!
Ok, back to our regular scheduled programing!

Last edited:

umss

I know right ;) loved by all x]
So, offtopicing.. How are you lordjet?

HIMNL9

ANYWAY! Let's all write on walls with lasers very on-topically before i have to shame on HIMNL9 and Chezumss again!!

Hey, what i've done now ? ..... all the times against me, it's not right ..... BAAAAWW :cryyy: :)D)

EDIT: Jai, if she left her laser on your desk, it's ofcourse your responsability if the laser got lost, cause it was YOUR desk, right ? ..... :p

(J/K :p :D)

BTW, happy holidays to all ;) :san:

Last edited:

umss

Woo everyone's on my side >;D
(p.s, sorry thread starter, here, let's on topic for you..)
Laser
lasers.jpg

Wall
05%2520Brick%2520Wall%25206%2520x%252010%2527.jpg
Writing
translation_traduction_transcription_technical_writing.jpg
happy xmas ;)

Last edited: