Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Pointer Forum

c0ldshadow

LPF Founder / Admin
Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
lets try and drop this one to as if notihng happened lol

we are all here b/c we share a common interest in lasers

if possibl;e i would ask we all just try and forget anythign happened and move on lolz

peace

thanks Avery all is well now we were just bumping heads for a bit were cool now
right guys

lets try and drop this one to as if notihng happened lol

we are all here b/c we share a common interest in lasers

if possibl;e i would ask we all just try and forget anythign happened and move on lolz

peace

You're right coldshadow... My purpose here is to build that 500mw 405nm laser. In 1 1/2 weeks I will acquire all the parts including one of jayrobs diy kits and one of Darkarmyofone's modules. As I have read, only one member has done that... Dave I think his name is.

Jaseth

Crazy Jay, they only go at you because they know it takes as little as word you do not consider proper English to set you off. People get bored online and to many people, annoying someone who quickly responds with anger to even the lowest effort "attack" is a way to pass some time and get a small laugh. Just think about trolls.. that's what they spend all their time doing.

I thought it was funny too at first as it seemed as though you thought you were a true patriot saving the English language from ignorant fools.. and you seemed to think you knew everything and that everyone else was wrong.

By now it is not funny any more and while I don't think you have handled this particularly well yourself.. you are new and we shouldn't gang up on you like this.
Just try to take it easy another time and debate rather than rant and rage, and we will try not to be assholes and mock you.

Have a good day.

Seb

EDIT: I agree with John and Avery :)

Last edited:
I'll drop it, you just made me mad. And good luck with the build, and you were right, his name is Dave.

Umm...WOW interesting thread. Well, good luck with your build and welcome to LPF.

Read..read and read some more...Then ask questions. It will get you far on this site.:)

Nah..spontaneity is the key to a good ball busting. Plus C0ld dropped the hammer.

No worries...there will always be other opportunities. :D
fighting_32.gif

Nah..spontaneity is the key to a good ball busting. Plus C0ld dropped the hammer.

No worries...there will always be other opportunities. :D
fighting_32.gif

I was just kidding. I don't intend to fight any longer. We are all friends with the same goals

I think this should be renamed to the "What the hell is this guy thinking? Is he Arenard?" thread...

Jaseth

On the other hand, Arenared probably wouldn't be concerned with people's use of English.. He hadn't exactly been the one sitting in the front row of the class when they taught basic grammar. Also, as far as I know c0ld IP banned Arenared completely when he popped up again as GreenMachine.
From what I have seen Crazy Jay has been a pretty good member lately too, unless you want to point me to evidence of something else in a thread or PM?
Unless he has done something wrong let's just let this thread die and get on with loving lasers! We all make mistakes and get worked up sometimes.

Seb

Not saying he is Arena, but IPs can be easly changed. One could even use proxies. And C0ld cant ban the whole range because he might be kicking others off too. Ian came back 5 times after he was banned. Plus what better cover than to do something no one expects. LOL

I dont care either way, but its defiantly possible, and probable IMHO.

Well put, Jaseth.

Jay's been pretty good lately, he seems to have toned down quite a bit. All his posts outside of this thread have been sensible and on topic. We've spoken via PM, he's apologized for acting out, and as far as I'm concerned this thread should be locked or deleted and we should carry on as though this never happened.