Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser goggles! Which should I buy?

Your laserlands ones that are $3 must obviously be superior?

But seriously, where should I get my goggles from?

Call up jack and see when he expects his next order.... i love mine they even have burn marks from my 1.7W laser hitting my eye... .my eye is fine the goggles are to just a slight pit in them from the power burning the glasses : ) saved my eye a few times and i will trust nothing else to my vision from now on

DJNY

The laserland-googles for $7 also do their job

Edit: Another option: http://www.laser2go.com/532g.htm
Do a LIL more research and u´re going to find much more.
All of the googles mentioned in this thread here will avert eye danger from an accidental reflection hit

Last edited:
Edit: Another option: Protection Glasses for 532nm Green Laser
Do a LIL more research and u´re going to find much more.
All of the googles mentioned in this thread here will avert eye danger from an accidental reflection hit[/QUOTE]

I found these before on ebay actually, these exact ones

but they're from china, but they still look ok.

I think I'll buy these, but I mean I will be okay right? 150mw reflected beam for a maybe half a second, it should withstand that yeah? Also I have no idea wit the situation with the IR from the opto...

Trevor

Drop Jack a message.

I ordered a pair of goggles with my Optotronics laser, but he was out of stock. Later on he got in a shipment of the wrong style of glasses (they have the same style lens but a black frame instead of the lens plastic extending all the way to your ear) - I asked him to just go ahead and send me a pair.

He may still have some pairs of those (but didn't want to say he had them in stock, because they're not the pictured style). I'd email him and ask.

-Trevor

DJNY

I found these before on ebay actually, these exact ones

but they're from china, but they still look ok.

I think I'll buy these, but I mean I will be okay right? 150mw reflected beam for a maybe half a second, it should withstand that yeah? Also I have no idea wit the situation with the IR from the opto...

Due ebay they cost $5 more ;)
If ordered their glasses for 650nm, but I´m going to order the 532nm blocker to! Furthermore they look much cooler than my o-like goggles :umbrella:

D

Deleted member 8382

for 150mW greenies, you can perfectly use the 7$ ones on focalprice/laserlands.

I tested them with 220mW and they work perfectly.

but when you do get more power you will be sorry you didnt spend the extra 40$ on better glasses from jack, oem, laserglow, novalasers .... cant think of any other company that sells certified glasses.

honestly i would either go with oem goggles or opto goggles. in the end it will be worth it.

Try OEM LASER SYSTEMS MODEL ML-7 They cover just about every color laser that you're apt to encounter. One drawback, price. Mine were $156.00 shipped to Indiana. PS, They are also CERTIFIED PROTECTION.