Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Laser Barrels V2. GB. Second run. Kryton Groove

Kenom

Re: Laser Barrels V2. GB. Second run. Kryton Groov

I would bargain to say that that is what it would look like unpolished and anodized.  It's really hard to tell cause the light gives it a kind of polished look to it.

Now remember. he's got the grooves perfect. but instead of just having those grooves there, there will be rubber inserts in them. So they will stick out a little bit to provide for grip, and prevent the barrel from rolling. I still cannot get over how good these look. I have to give credit where credit is due. Lava was the one that recommended the grooves. I was looking for somthing to break up the monotony of the barrel but couldn't think of anything. Great Idea.

Kenom

hahaha mike.
because other than you and Danq (rhymes man) nobody is as hot on purple.

I already got TOOOOO much purple -- purple and gold -- LSU 2007 National champs

I'd never find my host if it was purple and gold

Mule

Kenom

Hahaha that's like carroll college in Helena (my old home) the colors were yellow and purple.

Wow that's just awesome! Now I really can't wait to get my hands on these beauties. ;)

Scog said:
The run may have just started production today, but I decided to get a better idea of what they would look like beforehand.
I did not have any experience with the software involved so it took me a couple of days to get to this stage, the only thing I had used at all was rhino3d which I had mucked around with a couple of years ago.

Here are the results:
Render1.jpg

More will be coming soon, let me know if you want to see anything special. One request per day, I render while I sleep.  ;)

Lasercrazy said:
Wow that's just awesome! Now I really can't wait to get my hands on these beauties. ;)

Ditto

Kenom

I'm just as excited!!! I'll finally have a few of these for myself this time. Sheesh I didn't plan the first GB very well. Ya learn right. LOL

kenom, i have made a mistake with order number 721367024382663. I wanted a high range driver, but i ordered a low range driver. Would you be able to send me the high range driver instead?

Also, i want order 721367024382663 in a red finish. I emailed you, but i have no reply as of yet. Just in case i sent it to the wrong adress, please send an invoice to dreepham@yahoo.co.uk. I want my other order, order number 650911780642335 in black please. Thanks for all of your hard work in this project.

:)

kenom, can you send me the email for the $5 polish on my green-yellow fade barrel?

Kenom

Sent invoices for both of you gr8 and rob. I gotcha covered for the driver rob.

Kenom

If I recall lava was intending to have the drivers with both ranges on each. at least that's what I seem to recall. If not it came with the other potentiometer that was needed to change the ranges.

Kenom

got em both guys. Thanks. Hopefully those barrels start getting turned today. I can't guarantee that they are or if they are how long it will take to complete them, but you can be assured I'll keep you updated.

sounds good. that picture looks amazing by the way. super stoked to have that thing in my hand. trying to throw a 6x in it.