Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kryton Smooth polished by Angelos TOP GUY

If you want one that bad, you just missed one on sale about a week or so ago. Just put up a thread in the BST section saying that you're looking to buy a Kryton Smooth. These were made back in '07, and there aren't too many around. I'm a collector of Krytons, so for me it's something I'd like to get my hands on as well.

Simply.... Wow!!! That looks a bit like liquid Gallium or Mercury. It's so smooth. What did you use to plate it with?

:drool: :beer:

Last edited:
I am not good with computers although i love them and i do feel like that sometimes when i'm stuck or it takes too much of my time.. Some pop-ups and advertisments make me do this sometimes.. I have now prosthetic upper limbs and a titanium skull no kidding.

Seriously? WTF! Do you mind my asking what happened to you? Wow...

If I am understanding you correctly, you are the type of person that is inspiring to me, to overcome something like that and move forward positively and productively.

:angel:

sinner

Seriously? WTF! Do you mind my asking what happened to you? Wow...

If I am understanding you correctly, you are the type of person that is inspiring to me, to overcome something like that and move forward positively and productively.

:angel:

Relax man it was for the old avatar, lol .. but i am all ok, with everything intact nothing prosthetic or titanium :angel:

Relax man it was for the old avatar, lol .. but i am all ok, with everything intact nothing prosthetic or titanium :angel:

Lol! I was thinking holy crap! I assumed the titanium head comment was a reference to a plate in your head or something.

Glad you aren't de-limbed!

You never know these says with some of the crazy stuff that goes on...

sinner

Lol Thanks man,if I were de-limbed i wouldnt be making any hosts :na:

You never know these days - prosthetics have come a long way! I was imagining you with robot arms and a dent in your skull filled with a titanium plate.

Maybe I'll go googling and see if I can find what I was thinking... ;)

robot_arm.png

Last edited: