Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kryton Smooth polished by Angelos TOP GUY

Wow. I knew you did great work, but the before and after photos are just stunning!

I'm going to have to get one of your polished hosts one of these days. :)

If you don't mind me asking, how much would a polishing job like this cost for the time of your labor and such Lazeerer? Assuming you would be willing to do so of course.

Tonga

Angelos you are a Magic Man;)! From what Dave said! You do fabulous work, love and care of the fine craftsman:wave::beer::wave::beer:!!

Dang can't rep again yet!

Last edited:

DJNY

Update with my Makro Lense I got in the mail a few minutes ago :)

It´s my first Makro lense - and I´m quite happy with it so far! Suitable for my EOS 20D - price $30 - magnification 10x - brand: Opteka

Wow! That polish job makes my Kryton Smooths look like...Kryton Smooths. That is one illustrious host. A true work of art.

Before and after pics look the same to me :thinking:

:D Just kidding, Angelos does great work, and a lot of people don't realize just how long it takes, and a PITA it is to get stuff that shiny. Every time someone asks me to shine something I just say, "go ask lazeerer."

DJNY

Before and after pics look the same to me :thinking:

:D Just kidding, Angelos does great work, and a lot of people don't realize just how long it takes, and a PITA it is to get stuff that shiny. Every time someone asks me to shine something I just say, "go ask lazeerer."

Too bad I can´t post more `before´ pics any longer!! :tsk:

Angelos is a perfectionist when it comes to lasers

wooooooow awesome finish !!!!!!!! :beer: :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: me wants :D

sinner

Just like the artwork in the history museum! They were made a long time ago.. You can't!

I guess that's cool, showing off your artwork. I would just prefer if I could actually buy it then it would really have a meaningful place in my heart. But still, it's pretty cool looking and I do appreciate that things like this exist in the world, but it would be much better if it could be mass produced and able to be shipped anywhere in the United States, particularly to my address. I guess I have to become an engineer of sorts and then maybe I can produce something similar or even better. And sinner, your avatar is exactly how I feel....

sinner

[edited]
You can ask someone to sell it to you, if you could give him an offer he can't refuse..

Last edited: