Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Kryton Grooves coming back!

Laik

Thanks for the responses guys! Like i said i, can't wait for these things to turn up!!! :D :D :D

LaZeRz

How long will the order page be up for? I've been really busy lately. Thanks Matt.

I plan on closing it as soon as the order is placed. Which I was hoping would of been last night.
I have just been speaking to them tonight, apparently they were a little baffled by the grooved on the barrel (not sure why) and they said it would be difficult to make them so they were adjusting the quote. Again, not sure why it would be difficult, in my head i see the lathe turn 1/4 of a turn and a mill sweeping by to cut a groove, 1/4 turn and the mill making another sweep....but i've never played on a cnc machine.

I'm SUPPOSE to have the final quote tonight, and i'll quickly send payment, send Bob his cut and close down the order page.

Well let's hope they can figure it out because I'm ready to slap some glow in the dark strips in those grooves.

Last edited:
Well let's hope they can figure it out because I'm ready to slap some glow in the dark strips in those grooves.

yeah that will look good.
I've already got all the rubber strips for the handle inserts sitting here, GITD would be much cooler though.

Yeah I've got green and blue already. I need to put in an order for red and violet. Going to make a whole groove wavelength assortment. Well one laser at a time of course.

Laik

Yeah I've got green and blue already. I need to put in an order for red and violet. Going to make a whole groove wavelength assortment. Well one laser at a time of course.

Please take pics when you finish :drool:

Wow.
Their new quote just added $655 from what I had been previously been quoted because of the barrel's grooves. On top of a $485 shipping charge.
I was expecting a large shipping charge though.

I need a group decision. Either we wait a few more days for more groove orders, so I can come up with the extra money, or we remove the grooves from the barrel.

Last edited:
Go figure. Let us know if we need to toss some more $ your way to cover it. Im sure no one would be to butt hurt about it.

or they are going to be more expensive......not sure how many Moh was ordering but if he was ordering 100 than that'd be an extra $6.55 a host

unless you ordered quite a few. also this would mean it cost almost the asking price and only leave a couple dollars for donation.

yeah moh let us know what you need. Would they just be called krytons if we get them without grooves :)

Maybe we can see if Mrcrouse or another Machine expert can Groove them for use?