Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JLSE - Laser not arriving. Uncontactable for past month.

Hey Xeno,

Yeah I did try. He never replied to my email? Maybe he is ignoring me or something?? I really don't know. Thanks so much.

I seriouslly hope he sends out my laser to me and not hold it. SIGH.

Well this is not helping. Its going to be nearly 2 months and I am left Hanging here. I am getting irritated. Guys, is there a way to help me or smth?

I swear I am still trying to get him to contact you.

Be patient. Odds are this will all work out.

Well, New year is coming and still no response from him. Any of you members have any idea where he gone to?

I want to make a paypal claim but I can only claim for the shipping fee and not the actual cost of the laser itself since the paypal transaction for the laser was made 2 years ago.

Ah shit. Im at wits end now....
What a bad way to end 2013

ARG

^ It took him a little less than a year to get it all sorted, but he did get it all sorted in the end. I would be surprised if he didn't come through for Presarian.
Well, New year is coming and still no response from him. Any of you members have any idea where he gone to?

I want to make a paypal claim but I can only claim for the shipping fee and not the actual cost of the laser itself since the paypal transaction for the laser was made 2 years ago.

Ah shit. Im at wits end now....
What a bad way to end 2013
I wouldn't be concerned with the "if" only the "when" The only thing left for you to do now is wait.

Hey guys,
Thanks so much for chiming in. Like all of you have advised, I guess it indeed is just a waiting game from now on.

I never did dismiss the chance that he never replied because of snowstorms taking down his powerline or something over there.

Oh wells. Keeping my finger crossed

Pman

Hope it all works out for you guys. Having no comms regardless of $ value is always disturbing.

Well I e-mailed JLSE today. I haven't had contact with him since the 23rd of Dec when he said he'ed re-contact me a "few" days later.

In my e-mail again I mentioned Presarian and this thread on LPF.

Personally I try not to "bug" someone with a bunch of e-mails but this is getting old at best and it's making me want to e-mail him more and more. I just want to know what is going on, more so with Presarian I'm sure since he hasn't been contacted in longer than me.

What is a reasonable amount of time to expect a response from an e-mail. A day? A week? A month?

Maybe I'm different from people but when I say I'm going to do something (especially something as simple as a e-mail) I do it. If I say I'm going to e-mail you in 3 days you're going to get that e-mail in 3 days. Trust me I tell people everyday I'm going to do more complex things then send an e-mail to them and follow threw. I don't get it.

Anyways I'm done complaining for now. I'm sure it will all get worked out. Just not as soon as I wanted or was told, such is life...

Last edited:

ped

With most people owning smartphones now, e-mail is a button press away, no need to find an internet connection, a computer with net connection ect.

I fear this is going the same way as it did last time.

Such a shame.

Well, he hasnt replied still and it has been quite some time already? There would be no reason for him to ignore me but GIVE ANOTHER PERSON a reply right unless he is out to scam me or something?

And I noticed that this ALWAYS happen with him. BUt whatever the case is, I hope this gets resolved. Looks unlikely though. I wonder if he even cared about his customers and the way the feel if they don't get what they have been promised.

This is messed up.

Well let me update you guys. STILL NOTHING FROM HIM.

This looks like it will NEVER arrive to me. At least he replied on the other thread on this forum section but he hasnt even reply yet.

Hi all, just posting an update.

I re-emailed JLSE on the 6th of Jan and he contacted me a few hours later. Again, this thread was pointed out and how Presarian was looking for some sort of contact.

He said life had him by the short hairs (not his words) and it was slowing him down but he was going to work on things.

In my e-mail I pretty much quoted Ped about cell phones and e-mails. Not sure if it helped.

I'm sorry he hasn't contacted you Presarian. I bring you up every e-mail , but I can't make anyone do anything. I know he has to know about this situation. Hopefully you hear from him soon.

Personally I can't wait till this situation is OVER.

I mean everyone has personal issues and what not right? The very least he could do is to return what's rightfully mine..

He is avoiding all responsibilities and I am not sure whether anyone should do business with him in the future? He takes everyone for a ride and you never know what's the outcome of "this game is playing" until he decides to respond.

But the most frustrating thing is that he never even gave a response to me thus far.

ped

It has been discussed and he won't be doing any trading from now on here.