Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JetLasers 50mW Ti Lite A

TTerbo

dude u didnt even review it !!!:tsk::tsk:
you are just taking advantage of Jet-lasers...

dude u didnt even review it !!!:tsk::tsk:
you are just taking advantage of Jet-lasers...

I have to agree with you.

Selling a review unit you gotten for free and not even making a review of it and then trying to sell it.... that aint cool in my book:yabbmad:

Even if there is a need for money, theres always a way to earn money the right and fair way.....( like prostitution, j/k :p )

TTerbo

yep and the fact that he broke the first one....well
STUPID HURTS ;)

i also think that it was somewhat "stupid" for a company like Jetlasers to send a free review unit to someone unknown to everyone here, they would have been better off with a experienced person with lpm and skills to make decent pictures....

I have wallposted him about it, preferably before he gets dragged out into the open about this issue.

It's not right to recieve a review sample, and sell it without even reviewing it.

Not to mention, a second review sample too. We don't even know what exactly went on with the first, or whether it actually is broken.

JETLASERS won't be too happy about this, and I'm sure the forum won't be either.

I have wallposted him about it, preferably before he gets dragged out into the open about this issue.

It's not right to recieve a review sample, and sell it without even reviewing it.

Not to mention, a second review sample too. We don't even know what exactly went on with the first, or whether it actually is broken.

JETLASERS won't be too happy about this, and I'm sure the forum won't be either.

Well its kinda was their own fault sending a review unit to "some unknown person"

They should have taken a closer look at to who they send their stuff.

TTerbo

im pretty sure this guy should have a conscience and he should do the right thing by jetlasers....it wouldnt be half as bad if he actually made a review.
he will probably make some half heart shit review now....
cheers

Morgan

According to the actual thread where he is selling it, Jetlaser has given him permission to sell it as, "... his family needs the money". Until I see that in print from Jetlasers I will remain sceptical. At least the begging Paypal button from his sig has gone.

M
:)

According to the actual thread where he is selling it, Jetlaser has given him permission to sell it as, "... his family needs the money". Until I see that in print from Jetlasers I will remain sceptical. At least the begging Paypal button from his sig has gone.

M
:)

Well perhaps he convinced JETLASERS with a sad story that he needs the money, and JETLASERS might feel some sympathy for him, not knowing there are allllllllot of scammers around here lately who are capable of making some really believable stories.

Im not saying that he is a scammer, just saying you cant be to carefull these days....:yabbem:

I could make up some kind of story that my 2 years old daughter has a terrible disease wich i need to pay for medicine etc., and therefor selling a review unit to get the funds.

Not knowing that i dont even have a daughter, and i also got health insurance so i dont have to pay for that kind of stuff.

anyway im going back to work.... peace out!

Last edited:
lol he pmed me asking me to buy it because i said i was looking for a good laser something just dose not sound right with this one, sorry i have heard every thing in the book i make a living selling and buying stuff online LMAO and i have to say i smell Fish

lol he pmed me asking me to buy it because i said i was looking for a good laser something just dose not sound right with this one, sorry i have heard every thing in the book i make a living selling and buying stuff online LMAO and i have to say i smell Fish

Seems that he is trying to sell it quietly without the rest of the people here knowing it, wich could make a scam easier and lead to a multiple scam :p
He isnt even replying to this thread anymore, things or answers he could write here might be used against him and might blow his "cover".

IF this is a scam that is:thinking:....

sorry if im misunderstanding this situation....but then again this whole thing seems much like those previous scam threads, so everyone is on guard here.

i never was going to sell the laser without doing a review on it.I am going to do a review on it and i wanted to get someone in line so that after i finished the review i could send it to the middle man and then send it to the seller.i never was going to try to cheat jetlasers Gray is a good friend and i would like to keep it that way

Ash

4 months...
Where's the review?

ps: sorry to necropost, but I don't believe lnlghost1 was planning on any kind of review for this one