Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

JetLasers 50mW Ti Lite A

well he went inside the laser and broke a resistor tore off the
pot and ripped the power wire connecing the board to the module so its pretty much dead and he is dead too

Oh My God. He should Join in the "DIY" group here.:knight:
I will get back to you via email soon.

DJNY

Hope it doesn´t turn out that >lnlghost1< only wanted the free laser and never thought about reviewing it. It seems to be one of the "sorry but my dog ate my homework..." excuses. Personally I won´t trust people who joinged some days ago, have no rep... people where LPF isn´t part of their life and don´t care about if LPF-members hate them.

Hope it doesn´t turn out that >lnlghost1< only wanted the free laser and never thought about reviewing it. It seems to be one of the "sorry but my dog ate my homework..." excuses. Personally I won´t trust people who joinged some days ago, have no rep... people where LPF isn´t part of their life and don´t care about if LPF-members hate them.

im pretty sure im not becasue if i was i wouldn't have spoke to gray for about 2 hours on how and where to ship the broken laser if you want to can ask gray from jet lasers if you want i have nothing to hide so you can ask me any questions you want too

Yes, it may look 'risky' to send Tommy Le one or two lasers back and forth, but he strikes me as a honest, kind guy though he didnot have any rep yet. Anyway, he needs to be encouraged rather than suspected before he contributes more to this forum. It's not bad to give him some time. :)

Yes, it may look 'risky' to send Tommy Le one or two lasers back and forth, but he strikes me as a honest, kind guy though he didnot have any rep yet. Anyway, he needs to be encouraged rather than suspected before he contributes more to this forum. It's not bad to give him some time. :)
Glad to hear, because we have some serious investigator in here.

Sure its suspect but i think he need another chance.
I cant wait to try these 150mW in Ti host.

yea i am pretty new and but im just trying to learn more about laser and get into the hobby :)

awlego

Nice review, plenty of information covering all the specs and such. :)

TTerbo

pot and ripped the power wire connecing the board to the module so its pretty much dead and he is dead too

i would like to see some pictures of this....
im not believing it yet. you may be trying to get another free laser....

i would like to see some pictures of this....
im not believing it yet. you may be trying to get another free laser....

lnlghost1 posted somewhere that he's 13; which in my mind at least makes the story somewhat more credible. No offense to our younger members of course, just that responsibly tends to come with age.

riiiight... and you just stood there and watched him do all of that? One after another?

So what's to say you're not gonna let him do it again. Did you even care? You don't even seem mad about it.

TTerbo

@jetlasers make sure he shows you pictures of the dead laser and sends it back to you before you send another....i think this kid may be trying to get annother free laser...(this may not be true)

EDIT: wait...you shouldnt actually send him a new laser as the damage to the laser was self inflicted...warranty shouldnt cover self inflicted damage only a DOA laser etc or faulty laser....

@jetlasers make sure he shows you pictures of the dead laser and sends it back to you before you send another....i think this kid may be trying to get annother free laser...(this may not be true)

EDIT: wait...you shouldnt actually send him a new laser as the damage to the laser was self inflicted...warranty shouldnt cover self inflicted damage only a DOA laser etc or faulty laser....

Hi TTberbo,
Thanks for your advice. We've have him sent the laser back though it's not arrived yet.

Take care, man!

TTerbo

Hi TTberbo,
Thanks for your advice. We've have him sent the laser back though it's not arrived yet.

Take care, man!

when you recieve it (if you recieve it) would you mind snapping some pictures so we can see what happened :)
cheers