Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Jazz jackrabbit dance lasershow!

Wow really nice!

Makes me want to go out and buy a laser projector...

How about you make a video with some dubstep ;)

I have 3 songs of dubstep that i like but in general dubstep is not really my thing... ;)
but you also spend like 10-20 hours on a lasershow so its not really 1 2 3 done.

but thanks for the compliment:)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Very nicely done. Well worth the money.

well the red module is the curse of my projector like the description says.
The mrad is terrible. even on the video, wich is filmed 1,7 meters away from the projector, you can see the red dots are bigger then the rest.
But there is simply no alternative for fair costs. i needed to spend over 1000 euro just for red. so i got this one from ebay for 250 euro. 1/4 the cost but yeah...terrible beam quality.
i just cant afford 1000 euro lol.

anyway thanks for the compliments ped and tmack! :D

All the parts together probaly like 1500 euro.

I think i know a certain guy now that is maybe willing to build one of those for a member on lpf, if he's willling to do it one day.

Ahummm..

Very nice video! and what are you running this on ?
I have the pangolian quickshow ''i believe?'' myself, and it's nice :D

The colors are perfectly flowing nicely together in your video. (i don't see the problem in the video ? )

Hope to see more of these from you, even if they are music active.

I would have a few dubsteps songs in my head you might want to try ;)..

Cheers, Sm

Ohh and give us some more info on the unit you have and build :D

Last edited:
I think i know a certain guy now that is maybe willing to build one of those for a member on lpf, if he's willling to do it one day.

Ahummm..

Very nice video! and what are you running this on ?
I have the pangolian quickshow ''i believe?'' myself, and it's nice :D

The colors are perfectly flowing nicely together in your video. (i don't see the problem in the video ? )

Hope to see more of these from you, even if they are music active.

I would have a few dubsteps songs in my head you might want to try ;)..

Cheers, Sm

Ohh and give us some more info on the unit you have and build :D
better not to show you the inside! to keep the unit small everything is build on top and next to each other it was a pain haha!
il maybe make a post about it tommorow :)
the outside of the projector is what you look at, and is awesome with its wood. inside where the laser bounces power has a piece of metal glued in so no risc of fire. 2 fans blowing air inside, and one big fan on top blowing air out.
Nice warning stickers and my in-my-fantasy company name sticker and 3d sticker finishes it.

i wouldnt mind building another one, i know whats needed now, but its time consuming - alot time consuming.

if i can upload a 650mb file somewhere, you can download the original video file. believe me, its ALOT better then the crap youtube made out of it.
and colors are flowing nicely, but you simply miss about 2/10 of the effects because a show is made to watch from different angles. circles from middle that go larger and smaller, are not noticable for example, because im filming from middle.

oh and i use LSX(lasershow Express)

Last edited:
HA! Just when I was about to go to sleep after a long tiring day.. Pops this on the latest post feed. Exactly this game was special for me as well. In fact I used to spend hours trying to pass the first stage on the secret files with no luck. It was until I turned 18 that I first beaten this game. And now this!! my childhood with epic memories has been restored :D I can't describe how happy I feel right now. Lasers, medieval remix, what more to ask? :D 10/10 well done! You made it with LSX. right?

Last edited:
HA! Just when I was about to go to sleep after a long tiring day.. Pops this on the latest post feed. Exactly this game was special for me as well. In fact I used to spend hours trying to pass the first stage on the secret files with no luck. It was until I turned 18 that I first beaten this game. And now this!! my childhood with epic memories has been restored :D I can't describe how happy I feel right now. Lasers, medieval remix, what more to ask? :D 10/10 well done! You made it with LSX. right?

thank you!
had some drama in the weekend. lost the show. but completly rebuild it from scratch wich took about 16 hours total.

ARG

Nice work :)

I should get LSX and an etherdream, I keep seeing awesome shows coming from people who used that software.

haha thanks. i never used pangolin before, maybe its even easier. LSX is big software, no one still fully understands it, but maybe andrew the guy who took it over.
But you can pretty much imagine, and make it. although i still need help sometimes on how to realise a effect i want.