Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

jayrob Build Kits, Lenses, and Other Stuff Listed Here!

jayrob

You have friends giving away Rolex's in the economy?

Must be nice. :whistle:

Nah it's not like than man...

I should explain that his wife actually gave me the watch, and told me that he wanted me to have it. It was a couple of years back. (cancer)

Understandable. My girlfriends grandfather tried to give me his Movado watch before he died. Cancer too. For some reason I felt really bad and didnt take it. But thats just me. I've always had a hard time taking stuff people want to give me. In hind sight he wanted me to have it, and I should of taken it.

jayrob

Yep...

Doesn't matter really that it's a Rolex. I mean that just makes it nicer, but it's sentimental value is what makes it worth more than any brand name...

Hi Jay, just wondering how do i buy from you.:whistle: Sorry if this question is a little stupid.:thinking:

Thanks

jayrob

Hi Jay, just wondering how do i buy from you.:whistle: Sorry if this question is a little stupid.:thinking:

Thanks

Hi,

Just send me a PM and let me know your order...

If it's a kit, I will also need to know what options you would like with it and so forth. :beer:

The best games online

Hi! I'm interested in sport's games and I found a lot of games on

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey jayrob, I'm a newbie here. i would like to buy two of your kit. I want the stainless C3 and the Stainless Steel RL-118 Kit!. Can you tell me how much does it cost for everything including the diode? I want one green and the other blue laser. I want it to where I just put a battery in and go. Thanks

jayrob

Hey jayrob, I'm a newbie here. i would like to buy two of your kit. I want the stainless C3 and the Stainless Steel RL-118 Kit!. Can you tell me how much does it cost for everything including the diode? I want one green and the other blue laser. I want it to where I just put a battery in and go. Thanks

Welcome to LPF!

I sell complete kits minus the diode, but it's easy to get diodes and just connect your diode to my driver leads. ('Hot' option kit)

Just send me a PM for ordering... :beer: (I'll give you links to the diodes and safety glasses)

Last edited:
Hello. I'm looking for a host (w/ heat sink) for my
700mW 12X 405nm S06J Blu-Ray Laser Diode In Module W/Leads. I want to get the max power I can out of it...but most of the lasers hosts I see would only let me get around 450 mW. Do you offer any hosts that will let me use the laser to near its peak power? Please let me know. My e-mail address is burban83@yahoo.com
Thanks

jayrob

Hello. I'm looking for a host (w/ heat sink) for my
700mW 12X 405nm S06J Blu-Ray Laser Diode In Module W/Leads. I want to get the max power I can out of it...but most of the lasers hosts I see would only let me get around 450 mW. Do you offer any hosts that will let me use the laser to near its peak power? Please let me know. My e-mail address is burban83@yahoo.com
Thanks

Sure I'll send you an email...

Pretty much anything should be able to give you 500mA's. Which is about what power your talking about.

But I recommend 400mA's for better longevity. It would still be over 500mW's with a 405-G-1 glass lens. (class 4)

See this list of 12X builds for good reference:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f38/12x-br-diodes-46798.html

Hey jayrob, do you offer any $50 prebuilt lasers. I am looking for a 532nm that can output around ~50mW. Do you have anything prebuilt? Because, I obviously don't know how to build one.

Thanks!

jayrob

Hey jayrob, do you offer any $50 prebuilt lasers. I am looking for a 532nm that can output around ~50mW. Do you have anything prebuilt? Because, I obviously don't know how to build one.

Thanks!

I don't sell complete lasers, but my kits are complete minus the diode or green module...

My Stainless Steel Green kit is an easy assembly that can be put together in less than 5 minutes.

It has a nice heatsink for any standard 12mm module. The modules are linked in the thread...

Send me a PM! :beer:

Hey! i just wanted to say, you are AWESOME. I pm'ed you about a possible laser kit, but i have been looking at your stuff, and i have come to a conclusion; the world needs more people like you :yh: just ordinary guys, that are doing something thats completely their own. it seems to me like you have found something and made it your own. i guarentee i will never find anyone who does something like this.

so in the end, you are awesome for being unique!

stay lasery!

lasery? is that a word?

Last edited:

jayrob

Hey! i just wanted to say, you are AWESOME. I pm'ed you about a possible laser kit, but i have been looking at your stuff, and i have come to a conclusion; the world needs more people like you :yh: just ordinary guys, that are doing something thats completely their own. it seems to me like you have found something and made it your own. i guarentee i will never find anyone who does something like this.

so in the end, you are awesome for being unique!

stay lasery!

lasery? is that a word?

Hey welcome to LPF!

Thanks for the compliments...

Lots to learn from this forum about this great hobby. Lot of great people here.

We learn from each other! :beer: