Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I've seen the light, and the light is white.

Hey, that looks familiar :cool: I still have that guy.

The song is a shortened version of Asylum of Glass by Buckethead.

Last edited:

Your laser cheated, it lit the tape on fire, it didn't cut it :D :na:

I watched that vid in regular intervals :D

Just amazes me!

Thanks for the song name BTW!

:pop::pop::pop:
My thoughts exactly, I need to make a playlist of the vid , same vid 10x that is,
Get a crapload of popcorn and enjoy. I mean DAMN.
4W of cyan blue light?!

You haven't lived till you saw THAT!

Asherz

5W's of white light goodness, you'll never need to buy a diode laser again with all those different colours :D

Well, the alignment of this laser is still getting the best of me. But here is a much better picture:

000_1689.jpg

Well, the alignment of this laser is still getting the best of me

Atleast you know what you are doing, i'd probably cry if it were sitting in front of me needing tweaking but not knowing the first thing to do :can:

Atleast you know what you are doing, i'd probably cry if it were sitting in front of me needing tweaking but not knowing the first thing to do :can:
So true.

Take it slow GG, no need to rush things and be sorry afterwards.

If you feelin' frustrated, leave it be rather than trying to fix it in angry mood. Some skypointing at night always calms this one down... sleeping over the topic , thinking about possible solution,
Next morning most things get fixed.

However, when pushing it when you get frustrated by failure... most times result in disaster and even bigger anger (which is not fixed by skypointing, tell you that! )

You probably know all this, I just could not help myself :D

I know the feeling :D
Ah, sorry to hear that my man.

I wrote that not long after I managed to destroy a SF-AW diode and boost converter after a long hard day of working on heatsink without a lathe, and getting nothing but problems all day.

When things start going downhill, leave it be rather than trying to fix it immediately. I learned that the hard way :(

It sure is, but i feel that sometimes it may be the best way to learn, tends to stick better this way
Learn from mistakes, yes. But not your own :D
Just joking around,
I agree 100% there!:wave:

But somehow I cannot help but disagree when multiwatt white Argon Krypton laser is at hand...

That video about the 4W argon ion laser was the first video about lasers I have seen, and probably the best.
BTW how's that alignment coming along? I can't wait to see this lase! White is one of my favorite colors.