Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Its not me on CPF.

That may have been chuck Norris if I'm correct

Yeah but Kip Gave it to Chuck...

EDIT: He Also Use to be Kip Norris and then KipKay was Born and Told him he had it 1st and he changed it to Chuck...

Last edited:

HIMNL9

Yeah but Kip Gave it to Chuck...

EDIT: He Use to be Kip Norris and then KipKay was Born and Told him he had it 1st and he changed it to Chuck...

Uhm, maybe we can make Chuck meet Kip ..... :pop: :eg: :eg: :eg:

jakeGT

Uhm, maybe we can make Chuck meet Kip ..... :pop: :eg: :eg: :eg:

Yeah right! If chuck met kip, the universe would explode, because chuck wouldn't believe how stupid a member of the same species as him was.

And then everybody here would get roundhoused kicked.

Yeah right! If chuck met kip, the universe would explode, because chuck wouldn't believe how stupid a member of the same species as him was.

And then everybody here would get roundhoused kicked.

Don't You Know Positive and Negative things stick together...

And Sense there Extreme Polar Opposites they would bond together Resulting in a Huge Anti Matter Explosion

You mit be a victim's of identity thief. Please warn all credits company to ensure they aware of the sitation.

I keep getting people thinking that Tech_Junkie on CPF is me, its not. I only use this name here.

I'm glad you posted this because I probably would have asked. My home is CPF but seeing as I need some info on lasers I thought I'd hang around here a bit.:)

I'm glad you posted this because I probably would have asked. My home is CPF but seeing as I need some info on lasers I thought I'd hang around here a bit.:)

You made an account just to post this?

On a more on topic note, where is TJ? He hasn't been online in a month. I cant decide weather or not I miss the constant trolling

Last edited:
You made an account just to post this?

On a more on topic note, where is TJ? He hasn't been online in a month. I cant decide weather or not I miss the constant trolling

thank you, i have been wondering the same thing i asked a few people on LC they don't know personally i miss his trolling:undecided:

He was always there to give me a good laugh, I didn't even notice he was gone until someone mentioned it.

i actually noticed he was gone about 2 weeks ago..... :undecided:

hopefully hes just busy and nothing is wrong

LaZeRz

Lol, Welcome to LPF! Considering you have a background of working with flashlights im sure a laser won't be a hard task ;)

Last edited: