Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

iPad 3!

I see otherwise. I think the chance on a a5x is rather 95%.
i do hope they change to a15 architecture.
Tommorow is media invitation day:D

Last edited:
Well, again we'll wait and see. So far everything looks like the A5x or A6 processor. A15 isn't available yet..... ????

I don't know why everybody is still second guessing when the logic board was already leaked, or shown clearly identifying the cpu used.

I don't know why everybody is still second guessing when the logic board was already leaked, or shown clearly identifying the cpu used.

again, you do not know anything. It shows the name of the CPU. not anything of whats inside.

I love watching apple speculation. No money to speculate with, but always entertaining to say the least. I'll never buy an apple product. That doesn't mean I don't lust after them ;-)

Well upcoming wednesday is announcement day:)

EDIT: the new ipad....MAY get a tactitle feedback screen. meaning you can literarry feel the texture of the background.
But i dont think this will actually be happening, but the possibility is there.

Last edited:
9 hours remaining until the announcement, and probaly release next week friday in us..

Right, LG display made the screens about 5 months ago and then finished the first batch just in december. Also in addition to the standard screen size a smaller sized screen was also on our assembly line. Those also went out already to Foxxcon for manufacturing.

I am eager to see what the new iPad can do!

No smaller size, as expected. The new one sucks. No faster processor, just a new name, higher res screen (still not great), and LTE. That's it.

DJNY

Borg, post some pics and your experience with it

How was your trip to Germany?

I heard that it isn't the iPad 3, but the "New iPad"

Sounds like the main improvement was just adding 4G. Maybe iPad 2 will become cheaper :san:

Well, considering that the A5x is techincally a quad core (2 main processor and 2 graphics) + a 2K screen and 4G, 5MP camera.. I'd say it's a no brainer to pick up.

Last edited:

An interesting video, it's worth the watch.

I applesoulutely agree with this lady 100%.
Apple needs to make things replaceable and repairable. Go for the all in one design is nice, but it becomes a royal pain in the arse to fix.

Well said!

LaZeRz

One thing I absolutely hate about apple products is that they don't have user upgradeable memory. I mean seriously, they charge an extra 200 dollars for a few more gigs. It probably costs them a few dollars extra to manufacture 64gb models.