Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Introduction and Apologies

Hi guys,
I guess I should have probably started with this thread before I posted anything, however I was a bit eager to get started and make sure I had everything covered and kind of jumped in to some threads being quite obnoxious looking back. I've posted a lot from work so I didn't have much time to read all the stickies, do a bunch of research (I have searched everything I've asked though) and what not. So this is my apology to everyone that has questioned me, helped me, read anything I've said and the like. I'll be a better member thus forward!

Here's some basic information about myself:
I was born in Elko, moved to Arizona after a year, New Mexico after that, and then up to Wisconsin since I was about 5-6, so I've been here for the rest of my life. I'm a Business Development Manager at a safety company, working with businesses to grow their spend and increase profit margins. And yes, I'm working on getting some super deals on laser safety glasses! Right now I can get the ls696 goggles for about $300 a pair, their list price is $470!

If you want to know anything else, don't hesitate to ask. I've been lurking this forum for a bit and finally joined when I found some legit builders, but I apologize for being a bit eager and not treading very carefully.

Blord

Welcome to the LPF forum !

Making mistakes is a part of life. Hopefully we learn from our mistakes. :)

At least you didn't screw up hard and get in the neg rep your first day like some people..
Whereabouts in Wisconsin are you?

Welcome to the forum! No harm done :) i still need to do my intro :/

btw i used to live in Oconomowoc but moved down to Illinois about 2 months ago.
Wisconsin is the best for star/satellite gazing. i miss the bright stars in the night sky up there :(

Now you get why I'm antsy :) I dont think I have to worry about helicopters much, I live way out in the country.
The stars are absolutely gorgeous at night.. I don't think I could live somewhere without it.

Man you are lucky. Enjoy that nice Wisconsin wilderness. I miss it so much.

It sucks so bad here with light pollution :yabbmad:
G5's flyin...correct that, TEARING over my head. Some of those planes come real close.
It was cool to see an F-15 fly over my apartment, fully strapped up with heat seekers and probably .50 on standby.

Oops. Just de-railed muh self. :tinfoil: I'm in the process of getting my pilots license.

Howdy Chief and welcome to the forum :wave:

Have fun and be Safe :)

Quit camping and pass the diesel :na:

Last edited:
No apologies necessary. Better late than never...:)
I'm sure you already know most of this but just
in case....:whistle:

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Don't forget to put your location in your Sig if you
haven't yet done so. This way we know where you
are from.

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Last edited:
Sure do. I passed through there on my way to Necedah a few weeks ago. I'm about 15-20 min south of Milwaukee

Man you are lucky. Enjoy that nice Wisconsin wilderness. I miss it so much.

It sucks so bad here with light pollution :yabbmad:
G5's flyin...correct that, TEARING over my head. Some of those planes come real close.
It was cool to see an F-15 fly over my apartment, fully strapped up with heat seekers and probably .50 on standby.

Oops. Just de-railed muh self. :tinfoil: I'm in the process of getting my pilots license.

Yeah it's absolutely fantastic.. Nothin but hills and trees as far as the eye can see :) I have a huge cliff by my house that i'm gonna be getting some sweet long range beam shots from!

Howdy Chief and welcome to the forum :wave:

Have fun and be Safe :)

Quit camping and pass the diesel :na:

I think we'll get along quite well ;) Haha thanks for the welcome! Glad to meet everyone!

No apologies necessary. Better late than never...:)
I'm sure you already know most of this but just
in case....:whistle:

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..
http://laserpointerforums.com/tou.htm

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and PLEASE don't forget to read to this....

39 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

If you do get a Laser or already have one be sure
to get appropriate Laser Safety Goggles/Glasses...

Get Some Safety Goggles Now!

Don't forget to put your location in your Sig if you
haven't yet done so. This way we know where you
are from.

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Hey thanks! I usually have to mess stuff up before I figure out how to do it the right way... aha.

Sure do. I passed through there on my way to Necedah a few weeks ago. I'm about 15-20 min south of Milwaukee

I've been to milwaukee once or twice. Isn't it a nice area in lodi/sauk? Real rural, barely any crime and the people are nice (for the most part)
BTW, I was reading your profile (ahaha) and I noticed you did something with product sourcing or something? Can you give me some more detail? I sell safety products haha so maybe we can work something out ;)

Oh yeah it's real nice, no better place to have the brightest beam possible :D and between you and me there's some HUGE "project x" style parties/raves out there :shhh:

I work at JRS distribution in the Riverside branch holding a clipboard making sure product going in and out of the trucks is at the right amount, and palletized correctly to the tie high of the truck. It's factory work and I don't even really see most of the product, but it's along the line of books, mainly children's, and sometimes ereaders

Oh okay haha I gotcha, never mind then :p
The parties are pretty wicked too, I'm not a huge partier though I like chilling.. which I'm sure anyone could have guessed haha

Same here-- no apoligies needed in this case..
Hope you get to meet other forum members in your area.
Its so nice to talk laser w/someone in person who wont ask WHY??
(if they need to ask they wont understand the answer anyway)
we have some great members in your state....hak +rep for you