Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Introducing Radiant Electronics and the Radiant Alpha Power Meter

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, I got it.:na:
I'm a lucky man:D

edit: I'm unlucky man:cryyy:

"Unfortunately our system sold one more alpha than we had in stock to you.
We are looking into this problem and will fix it.
We will refund your payment and cancel your order so that you may place your order when Alphas are back in stock.
We apologize for any inconvenience to you this may has caused.":wtf:

Last edited:

OZJ

I don't believe this ... by the time I logged in their all sold :(

MarioMaster, when do you expect some more by?

ZapU

Deal posted for 23 minutes in the dead of night (US Eastern). How many were in the batch?

Hehe, it is just amazing how fast these things go. They really are amazing meters. I may actually be selling mine soon as I find myself making more and more lasers that are breaking the 2W threshold.

Igor k

"Hey MarioMaster,

Is there any news on the meters, I'm very interested to purchase one!

Thanks."

+1

jakeGT

umm?? if you read you will find out pretty easily, that he made a batch, put em online last night, and sold em in under 10 minutes. So hope that answers your question

Yeah I hope I can talk my wife into letting me spend $100 on something that doesn't "DO" anything the next time these meters become available. Great price looks like good quality and I feel like I need to know the output of my lasers.

Thanks everyone, next batch ETA is unknown at this point but the enclosures have just been laser cut and engraved, so look forward to that in the next batch. :)

To those who just ordered: had to pack stuff up today and head home for spring break. I'll be shipping out your meters either tomorrow or Monday depending if I can get some more boxes or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.