Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Introducing Radiant Electronics and the Radiant Alpha Power Meter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's more a question of him getting his hands on the sensors... ;)
I dub thee "The hotcake LPM"!

Or the Ghost LPM....

It appears for such a shot time only few saw it and everyone else wonders if it even was there...

Helios

I downloaded a google chrome extension that refreshed the page every 15 seconds...it paid off in the end.

Perfect, I was just starting to look at LPM's to test my new Arctic when I was becoming discouraged that I wasn't going to be able to pick one up for cheaper than the laser itself. Hopefully I can catch them while in stock. Thanks Radiant for providing newer hobbyist a more economical means of testing our laser's outputs!

Friggin' YAY! I just got an email not long ago saying that my LPM has been shipped... I'm EXCITED!

I got an E-mail stating that a Bug in the system sold one more Alpha than was available, so that I have to wait until the next batch before I get mine. At least I'm getting one so I'm cool with it.

I got an E-mail stating that a Bug in the system sold one more Alpha than was available, so that I have to wait until the next batch before I get mine. At least I'm getting one so I'm cool with it.

Yeah thats because it not meant to sell them all in the span of 2 mins

I would say they fly off the shelf, but these never made it that far we all bought them out of the delivery box before they were stocked.

Benm

Sounds like a good business to me - keep them coming!

Yeah sorry about that. When your e-check payment failed, it put the meter back up for sale and someone else snagged it before I got into the system and marked your order back to processing.

Helios

I would say they fly off the shelf, but these never made it that far we all bought them out of the delivery box before they were stocked.

I dont think anything was intentional if thats what your trying to say. Because overselling a single unit in order to get another $99 when these things already sell so fast he cant come even close to keeping up doesnt really have any advantage.

No I'm not saying anything bad at all, but the opposite! These meters are in such a high demand that they are sold as soon as they hit the site.

jakeGT

damn, so i missed out on one in like 2 freakin days? god bless it.

Jake they were all sold in under 10 minutes. When Mario says a new batch is due to hit the store you will need to be waiting and refreshing.

Got mine In the Mail. Fast Shipping, was packed very well.

I tested all my lasers and am very happy. This thing works perfectly of course.

Only 1 issue is I wish it had a better way to store the cord and Heat fined sensor. I feel like im going break them tiny wires off. Other than that i love it.

Thank you MM

Status
Not open for further replies.