Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Introducing Radiant Electronics and the Radiant Alpha Power Meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arayan

asked and answered- once the guys have them for sale its first come first served AFAIK

Yes, I know but I ask this because some companies allow you to order some products out of stock, and the orders are issued as soon as ready.

We chose not to do pre-orders on any of the products in our store, we prefer to only sell what we have ready for immediate shipment to you.

DrSid

It's a pity though .. like this people who are waiting for months might miss it just because they were not online in the correct hour.

Arayan

It's a pity though .. like this people who are waiting for months might miss it just because they were not online in the correct hour.

I'm agree, is also for these reasons that I ask ;)

we all have equal chances-
seems fair to me

thier LPMs
they make the call

be ready
check often
add to your cart
pay when they have them in stock

If they took pre-orders they would need to answer too many "are they here yet" emails.

my dos centavos

hk

Last edited:

True but if these were pre orders then people would be getting pissed that they are not getting what they ordered. Once people get there names on a product they tend to expect it much quicker and will get angry if it is delayed. These delays are out of their hands and I think its very wise to avoid preorders unless they have all the parts on hand.

True but if these were pre orders then people would be getting pissed that they are not getting what they ordered. Once people get there names on a product they tend to expect it much quicker and will get angry if it is delayed. These delays are out of their hands and I think its very wise to avoid preorders unless they have all the parts on hand.

In no way am i putting blame on mm or spyro.. i'm just addressing the quoted post.

when you run a business it is always in your hand. if you know you are doing biz with shody supplier it is your job as the owner to know this and not quote a short lead time. ex... i rebuild circuit breakers and use a company to do silver plating, they are never on time so i never quote off of their lead time. Remember somebody always has to be accountable.

and just to be clear... I praise mario and spyro for their professionalism and not taking pre-orders!!!!!
and when i finish my scanner i fully plan on buying a radiant.

michael.

Arayan

we all have equal chances-
seems fair to me
this, however, is not true! In this forum there are people from all over the world, and time zone can be relevant ;)

Blord

The only solution is to make them in vast quantity. That way everybody will get a chance to order it.

Once we get our materials, we will be working hard to produce as many as we possibly can to satisfy the demand that we're getting.

JLSE

Just to let you know, I got mine...

Although I havent had a chance to review it yet, I have noticed that
the 'zeroing' adjst does not cover a wide range. After a few mins of use, the
reading will no longer go to 0mW it tends to stay above..

Is there a fix for this?

Yeah, it has been noted that the zeroing wasn't working as intended on some units, all new meters will have a potentiometer with a larger adjustment range and free replacement potentiometers will be available to those who own an Alpha.

JLSE

Okay, sounds good... I will keep my eye on this thread for
availability of the pots..

Ill Pm you my address when they are ready.

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.