Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Introducing Radiant Electronics and the Radiant Alpha Power Meter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, I don't actually have an estimated time I can give you all, for now its just going to be "they will be ready when they are ready" (we all know how unreliable USPS tracking is... we estimated this week previously because it was the same amount of time for when one of our previous shipments came in, so for consistency's sake it can't be too much longer), and anyone registered for the Radiant Newsletter will know first before I post it up in this thread.

I'll keep you posted.

-Brad

New Product

Radiant has gotten some IR Filters in. They block 808nm and 1064nm light. They are approx 5mm by 5mm in size, and 0.5mm thick. Check them out.

Good for testing the true green output of your green lasers that do not come with an IR filter, or to install one into your green pointer.

Last edited:
MM said he is still waiting on an order for components placed on September 18th.

I wish we could pre order these. But i understand pre ordering can cause problems. I just hope there are enough Alphas to go around

Still waiting on the components, no other information to report as of now.

We already have orders placed for the batch after this coming one to try to meet the demand on the Alpha LPM.

Thanks for your patience everyone :)

By the way, we just got some LM317s in stock on Radiant, go have a look if your interested in building a DIY driver.

Brad

Finally got one batch of parts, now just waiting on new potentiometers to increase the zeroing range.

good news. I guess you are waiting on usps again for the potentiometers? might they be back in stock by the end of the week?

good newz indeed- hope you can offer them in time for Xmas-- perfect for the stocking!!!

Unfortunately not :(

I apologize to everyone for such a huge delay in production, it seems whenever you need shipments from China on any kind of decent timeframe that's when they take the longest to arrive.

asked and answered- once the guys have them for sale its first come first served AFAIK

Status
Not open for further replies.