Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Interested in the new Jetlasers 100mw 473nm PLE pro Mini

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Looking good! I was wishing I had one with me also.

Encap

Gray deeply apologized several times and I got refunded shipping cost from them as compensation! That was unexpected and very kind from JL.
Great to know such a company exists. When you think it seriously with laser hobby, you have to include it in the intangible part of product value when considering price. What more Jet Lasers are not really expensive with tangible product value, that makes it even better deal IMO. I'm looking forward to confirm this statement when my laser arrives.

Exactly. Jetlasers products are worth every penny and then some when all tings are considered--the quality, features, and the intangibles of before, durinng, and after sales customer service.

Sometimes DHL is suprising, it may still get there today!

Just to add more kudos to the J/L and Gray customer service team; Gray just sent me an email this morning, saying that he checked, and noticed that my package delivery had been attempted, but not completed.
You've got to remember, that he is about 12 hrs different than I am, so it was about 7:30 pm, and he's still working!
These guys are on top of things, you don't see that dedication and concern very often, especially in dealing with Chinese companies.

100% agree.
JetLasers is the best of the best. Gray's customer serivice goes beyond what anyone would expect---outstanding world class friendly customer service before, during, and after a sale.
JetLasers is not just about money.They are laser enthusiasts also who love what they create/do and it shows. JetLasers actually cares that their customers are happy, have a good experience with JetLasers, and receive something of value that they enjoy. If unhappy for any reason Jetlasers will do whatever it takes to make it right. Very unusual for a Chinese company---excellent customer service by any standard for any company anywhere actually. Where do yo get that level of customer service elsewhere when considering and buying product? Is a rare treat.

PS Great looking PL-E Mini 465nm with matching mini BE---post some pictures w. beam shots when you have a chance.

Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Wish i had brought a battery to work with me :/

A beauty of a 473nm laser. You are lucky to be one of the people who has one.
Glad to hear it arrived--enjoy safely, use proper laser safety procedures and use laser goggles.

Where do you put the battery in a can of Yoohoo? :crackup:

Battery is not in the can--the Yoohoo can is actually a disguised 661220 external battery for extra long run time. :crackup:

Last edited:
Exactly. Jetlasers products are worth every penny and then some when all tings are considered--the quality, features, and the intangibles of before, durinng, and after sales customer service.

100% agree.
JetLasers is the best of the best. Gray's customer serivice goes beyond what anyone would expect---outstanding world class friendly customer service before, during, and after a sale.
JetLasers is not just about money.They are laser enthusiasts also who love what they create/do and it shows. JetLasers actually cares that their customers are happy, have a good experience with JetLasers, and receive something of value that they enjoy. If unhappy for any reason Jetlasers will do whatever it takes to make it right. Very unusual for a Chinese company---excellent customer service by any standard for any company anywhere actually. Where do yo get that level of customer service elsewhere when considering and buying product? Is a rare treat.

PS Great looking PL-E Mini 465nm with matching mini BE---post some pictures w. beam shots when you have a chance.

A beauty of a laser. You are lucky to be one of the people who has one. Glad to hear it arrived--enjoy safely, use proper lasers safety procedures and use laser goggles.

Battery is not in the can--the Yoohoo can is actually a disguised 661220 external battery for extra longer run time. :crackup:

Im dead !!!!!!!!! I just spit my yoohoo everywhere when i read that. 661220 battery, yes im drinking another one right now lol. love that stuff. :crackup::crackup::crackup:

just did a quick lpm test. just got home tossed a fresh cell in and got 170mw. it was still climbing but dont want to run it to long. seams kinda unstable. at one point it actually flickered off for a split second. i assume when the lasers warm it will be more stable. ill test more and report back. Ill do a full review in a few week. Tomorrow im going to the Marriet SawGrass Resort in Ponte Vedra Beach Florida where the PGA tour is for a business meeting :)

Edit: Just hit 180mw warm

Last edited:
4 minute lpm time graph from cold start

Jetlasers ple mini by Alex Littig, on Flickr

1 minute time graph with the laser warmed up with fresh cell

ple mini warm test by Alex Littig, on Flickr

Its not the most stable laser in the world but its almost 80 mw over spec. 180mw of 473nm honestly i cant complain with it being a bit unstable because thats quite impressive for the size of the laser which is substantially smaller then the pro. Down side being power drops after 3 minutes from battery sag and the laser getting warm. The good news is once warmed up it does not jump around as much. i used a samsung 30Q cell

Last edited:
I was afraid of this. My phone camera which is actually a nice camera 16mp from my lgv20 cant accurately depict the light blue color. it just looks like a standard 445nm laser. When i get back ill introduce some fog and sometimes that can help the camera see the color better.

20170330_210310 by Alex Littig, on Flickr

Yeah, That was nice. You might want to think about getting a real camera, though. They seem to work better than phone cameras, at least my Canon does. ;)

CurtisOliver

LPF Site Supporter
Until you get a better camera, cheat! :p Just modify the hue slightly on photoshop. :whistle:

Nice shot however, thanks for posting it for us. :beer: