Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Incinerating a Cockroach:

Switch

Spyderz20x6 said:
1. You started it.
2. This thread kicks ass.
3. You are just mad because you fail :p

Dude,you're like the LPF king of off-topic multiple posting ::) Seriously, take it a bit easier, it's too much even for the high spam allowance rate of this modless forum.

1. Yeah I know I started it but that was an eternity ago
2. I don't fail
3. Extremely off topic

Unless there is any further discussion of the insect that was destroyed, this thread should

END NOW

chido

RA_pierce - Just pm c0ld and tell him to lock the thread if you want to, it is your thread after all.
People who don't contribute to the forum are starting to annoy me.

Ya, seriously dude. Just tell c0ld. I don't like this thread, it's making me act stupid and off topic.

We don't need to look the thread, I have a funny video of some bug that flip up in the air when I shine my laser at it. It's funny! I'll post it later if the thread still exists.

Just stay on topic! And no more spamming, m'kay!

FireMyLaser said:
We don't need to look the thread, I have a funny video of some bug that flip up in the air when I shine my laser at it. It's funny! I'll post it later if the thread still exists.

Just stay on topic! And no more spamming, m'kay!

Those bugs are cool they are actually fireflies we called them peenie wallies when I was a kid if it's the same bug i'm talking about, their head goes click click when they snap back and forth and if you turn them upside down they click their head and do a backflip to turn right side up.

The las0r bug
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTf5IXk9GIA[/media]
Bugs are so stupid! [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

Edit: thejunkmonger, you were right about the bug. ;)

FireMyLaser said:
The las0r bug
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTf5IXk9GIA[/media]
Bugs are so stupid! [smiley=vrolijk_1.gif]

Edit: thejunkmonger, you were right about the bug. ;)
Thats called a click beetle. Hold the body only in your fingers with the head poking out, you will hear snapping sounds when the bug clicks it's head.

Switch

Spyderz20x6 said:

Ok dude, the only post more pointless than that would be " . " :-/ Seriously, start posting constructive stuff.Chances are people are gonna start -reping you.

What am i supposed to post that is constructive on a thread that talks about freakin' cockroaches? Maybe if it talked about lasers i would make constructive post, but in this case, what am i supposed to post?