Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'm selling some masterpieces from my handheld collection ...

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
myb maybe
I dont know what you are talking about== surly not about my posts in this thread?
You gotta find other things to do with your time instead on stalking me.
This is what I'm talking about Len. You get so upset over nothing. All I said was you need to relax and stop getting all defensive like you do sometimes. Stalking you? Are you for real right now? Come on now. Just trying to help

My suspicion, which amounts to perhaps just my own idea disconnected from reality, is that old clashes are still going on between members who decided to take on new identities in the forum. A bit unfair when only one side of the issue does that and the other remains the same.

All of that said, why am I, or any of us talking about this kind of thing in this thread? Have some respect to the creator of it who may very well have passed. Shame on all of us to are going off topic here.

well said-Chris--(check your messgs.)
the 'new' rules on a dealing w/
formally banned member now returned... must not apply to that 'new' member. Just everybody else.
You can type anything you like--just have the good sense to not click 'submit/Post reply' -I do that a lot.. try it sometime...

You can type anything you like--just have the good sense to not click 'submit/Post reply' -I do that a lot.. try it sometime...
Or before you freak out at the mention of covid and close your JL GB thread and threaten to quit the forum. LMFAO :LOL::ROFLMAO:😜🤪😝

ShoopDaWoop

Ahoy!
Sorry for the absence - it's been a while....
I bought the 7w blue from this masterpiece collection for nightime shooting (as above).
Great laser - after adjusting our hunting technique it was a super improvement on our last approach and excellent for designating targets, vermin, etc.

I have a question for the community, however.
Recently, I have noticed what I can only describe as "wings" on the edge of the laser... they actually appear almost as an "x" shape on either side of the point of impact...

Does anyone know what this is?
I'm doing a diagnosis to learn more, but I am thus far led to believe that one of the glasses inside the linos beam extender must have acquired a "smudge" or "burr" through what I can only assume is the normal course of use.

My question is: a) is this normal? and b) where might I obtain replacement glass (the tiiiiny ones at the laser-end of the beam extender/expander)?

I didn't realise these lasers had "consumables", lol.

I don't suppose there's anyone UK-based here that can help me out?

And to be fair, I was hoping to trade OP for his Verde Volcano, but I dare say he's now in the place of eternal laser lightshows.... if so, rest well brother.

Encap

Last edited:
Praying he will.. +rep when I can. recently I got a PM from a brand new member who joined LPF so he could 'get' with us. Share any news etc. He is from 'overthere' MYB not in Spain but close. anyone who PPaled Riccardo has a phone number (required by PPal)--

I think you are right concerning where he is now. @ 73 it hit home for me.. 5 days until vacc. shot #2..
hope you and yours are doing well...hak

intentional 'double'
sharing with friends of Riccardo.
From a long time friend Andrea.
''

1andy984

New member​

JoinedJan 11, 2021Messages0Points0
Jan 11, 2021
Hi, I'm a longtime friend of riccardo. I found you doing a search for information about him and remembered his nickname and that he was passionate about lasers. Unfortunately, riccardo is untraceable from December 3, the last day he logged in on whatsapp. I am trying to retrieve information from your close friend but I have no information yet. I'll keep you updated as soon as I know something. My email is andrea.
so.... he will be missed..len