Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

I'm selling some masterpieces from my handheld collection ...

Unown (WILD)

myb maybe
I dont know what you are talking about== surly not about my posts in this thread?
You gotta find other things to do with your time instead on stalking me.
This is what I'm talking about Len. You get so upset over nothing. All I said was you need to relax and stop getting all defensive like you do sometimes. Stalking you? Are you for real right now? Come on now. Just trying to help

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
My suspicion, which amounts to perhaps just my own idea disconnected from reality, is that old clashes are still going on between members who decided to take on new identities in the forum. A bit unfair when only one side of the issue does that and the other remains the same.

All of that said, why am I, or any of us talking about this kind of thing in this thread? Have some respect to the creator of it who may very well have passed. Shame on all of us to are going off topic here.

hakzaw1

well said-Chris--(check your messgs.)
the 'new' rules on a dealing w/
formally banned member now returned... must not apply to that 'new' member. Just everybody else.
You can type anything you like--just have the good sense to not click 'submit/Post reply' -I do that a lot.. try it sometime...

RedCowboy

You can type anything you like--just have the good sense to not click 'submit/Post reply' -I do that a lot.. try it sometime...
Or before you freak out at the mention of covid and close your JL GB thread and threaten to quit the forum. LMFAO :LOL::ROFLMAO:😜🤪😝