Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'm selling some masterpieces from my handheld collection ...

Apartment ? What happened to your house ? Do you still have that sweet computer ?

Would you consider selling anything from the rest of your collection? There were some things in your signature I was interested in.

Hello forum.
First of all I wish to thank from the deep of my heart Mr.Kenneth to have sent me a generous donation to my Paypal account!
I do not know him, I have never spoken with him, and this certainly doubles the value of his action because he did all this simply on trust .. thanks again Kenneth!

Hi Redcowboy. I always lived in this apartment since 1967, but now I risk to lose it because I can't pay condominium fees anymore.
The "sweet computer" is still alive and permit me to earn money just enough to buy food ...

Hi Brendon7358. If You wish I could sell also the "Laserbee 7 Watt Laser Power Meter Ophir Thermopile" and the "Sci-Fi Lasers Arcane II 635nm Light Gray Metallic Powder Coated 675 mW Peak 645 mW Average With Three Elements Glass Lenses" ...

I sent a small donation but PP shows you haven't accepted it yet, did I do something wrong ?

supercell@yahoo.com

Should it be all caps

SUPERCELLL@yahoo.com

I will cancel and resend in all caps, let me know if you don't get it, just a little lunch money is all.

I see where I messed up, I left an L off the end, eyesight is not as sharp as it used to be without reading glasses.
I resent to SUPERCELLL@yahoo.com

Last edited:
I would like to buy Item n.5 with the burned out diode in it, if still there or not doesn't matter, I have a C-mount for it.

How do I pay?

Last edited:
I sent a small donation but PP shows you haven't accepted it yet, did I do something wrong ?

supercell@yahoo.com

Should it be all caps

SUPERCELLL@yahoo.com

I will cancel and resend in all caps, let me know if you don't get it, just a little lunch money is all.

I see where I messed up, I left an L off the end, eyesight is not as sharp as it used to be without reading glasses.
I resent to SUPERCELLL@yahoo.com

Hello RedCowboy, and thanks for Your effort!
I haven't received You donation yet, but I fear that the issue is in the caps letters: the correct address is " supercelll@yahoo.com "
(with three "L" and everything in lowercase letters). Sorry for the trouble, but I was forced to use three "L" because the mail
with two "L" was already in use!

OK, sent money for n5 but more than your original price here, appreciate it, a great deal.

Snecho

Hi Snecho.
Added the requested pictures to the main thread!
Nice, looks awesome.

Few questions,

What color is the LED display on the Laserbee? What is the response time like? How old is it, because do you think it's still perfectly calibrated and accurate?

The LEDs are blue. All the specs are shown here:

I bought it back in 2014, but sincerely I do not know if these kind of tools need to be recalibrated in the time, also if keeped with cure.
The most important thing for these devices is to not contaminate the surface of the thermal sensor, nor damage it with a too collimated beam
or with a laser that exceed the power specs. The sensor surface is perfectly cleaned and looks like new. I cannot tell You anything other, sorry.

Hi Alaskan .. have You cancelled Your reply here?
A BIG THANK YOU for Your generous offer! Actually I really needed it!