Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I'm officially hanging up my hat.

Hmm, that is very bad for me...was looking forward to buy some awesome hosts from you.
Though i wish you good luck in school and i hope you don't sell your lathe because i have no doubt you'll come back and make great stuff..

whaaaa! =( Sorry to hear that. It is a course the right decision though. Hope you stop in time to time!

Last edited:
That did make me sad :( But its for a good reason and i wish you a lot of luck :)

All of the great help and products you have supplied us won't be forgotten and we hope to see you soon =]

Keep in touch :D

THANKS MOH!!!!!!!!!!!! :thanks::thanks::thanks:

Good luck Matt! Hope to still see you around here on occasion.:wave:

I don't know you but I have seen several of your posts and you seem like a great guy. You don't have the "I am better than you" attitude that many people do on this site. I can also tell you are very smart and have your priorities in order. I wish you the best of luck. BTW, where are you at in Missouri ? I grew up in Hannibal.

It's always more important to take care of the personal
and future plans than a hobby..
Good logical choice... I know you will still be here checking
in once in a while... ;)

We know you got the Laser bug bad...:D
Good Luck Matt....

Jerry

jayrob

This news is a surprise...

I thought you were expanding your offerings.

Your pricing for the work you do, is impossible to compete with. Especially making stuff one piece at a time on a lathe. Very forth giving of your time and skills...

You love the hobby too much to totally quit though. I'm sure we will be seeing you around huh?

Keep saving lives man... :beer:

Matt i will Miss you.:(

You will still be a legend in my Book.:beer:

School and Family is More important then anything else.:)

Thanks for everything Matt. You really are a Great Guy.

You Made Lots Of laser builds Possible for people.

You are the Man.:wave:

One of a Kind.;) Thank You.:bowdown:

Your a great asset to the forum Moh, you will be missed. Hopefully you'll be back. Good luck with everything in the future! :beer:

Last edited:
Wow Moh, sorry to see you make that decison, but I understand. Sometimes we all get too caught up in our online life. Your real life is the one that counts.

Just make sure you give me first dibs on anything you are getting rid of. I always get great deals from you. :)

PS: Keep the lathe. You never know when I might need something. ;)
James

Last edited:
Mohrenberg Hello, I'm sorry but if you leave everything and just made ​​this decision that you do have your good reasons. I a couple of days ago I placed an order from you for a heat sink for saik-sa-305. I wanted to know if I am being sent from your site because I can not see my order. hello

clif

Sorry to see you go Matt, the laser hobby world will be much dimmer without you. However I know you are making an intelligent and educated decision to better yourself. Good luck and I wish you the best in your schooling and career.