Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

I wonder what will arrive! [Dino Direct support]

Wow that was a fun read. I'm seriously curious to the product now. Keep us posted :D

Meanwhile while awaiting my ILDA port I ordered 1x Fashionable Beginner Practice Wooden Acoustic Violin - DinoDirect.com white version. I am not sure if you would like a review of a music instrument, however, I find the description hilarious:

• This Acoustic Violin is a carefully crafted photo album to help you treasure cherished memories
  • It's a Acoustic Violin that will never go out of style and makes a wonderful accessory to your baby record book
  • Wooden Violin will help you safely store your baby photos while offering hours and hours of fun as you flip through the pages, remembering the cherish moments of your baby's
  • Baby love! Keep all of baby's precious photos in this adorable photo album
  • Wooden Violin makes a special gift sure to get lots of use in the coming days, makes the perfect gift for new parents
  • With the best quality, craftsmanship and tradition at an affordable price
  • Side Material: Maple Wood
  • Pull String Panel Material: Pine Wood

Got it for $30.29 + S&H (around $30). Arrived in pretty OK condition. Playable. But the violin is slightly dented. Not near perfect painting. However for the price I would probably not even got the box it arrived in in Sweden :)

Last edited:
Meanwhile while awaiting my ILDA port I ordered 1x Fashionable Beginner Practice Wooden Acoustic Violin - DinoDirect.com white version. I am not sure if you would like a review of a music instrument, however, I find the description hilarious:

Got it for $30.29 + S&H (around $30). Arrived in pretty OK condition. Playable. But the violin is slightly dented. Not near perfect painting. However for the price I would probably not even got the box it arrived in in Sweden :)

So is this a photo album or a violin? LOL

So is this a photo album or a violin? LOL

I guess you could count it as a portable photo album.. with strings. however no plastic holder for your pictures! :( It's quite literate exactly like the pictures. With a quite awesome carry bag case :) Was surprised with that quality (which probably exceeds the violin itself).

Maybe it's a violin you can glue photos to? Does it have an ILDA port? maybe you can add one!!!!

However for the price I would probably not even got the box it arrived in in Sweden :)

When you live in relatively expensive countries, almost everything from China is considered cheap, although the quality is something you should not expect. Me and my dad still can't understand how Dealextreme offers free shipping. :)

I guess this thread never really got resolved :p this is the one I was talking about...

I'm watching with interest too.
I have ordered one of those cheap RGB units with conflicting information concerning the ILDA port. I would like to know if DD actually can understand the problem.
:yabbmad:

I'm watching with interest too.
I have ordered one of those cheap RGB units with conflicting information concerning the ILDA port. I would like to know if DD actually can understand the problem.
:yabbmad:

Which one did you order?
I don't think DD understands / cares about the problem.

"Which one did you order?"

300mw 650nm Red Laser & 80mw 532nm Green Laser & 300mw 450nm Blue/RGB Full Color Laser Light/DJ Equipment(Auto & Sound &DMX& ILDA PC)RGB-500
SKU:A0879000OM